Images: 19

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"..." Breakfast was completely quiet, every once in a while Rosie and Reita would look at each other but most of the time, they would act like nothing happened. "A-ano..was Draken-kun really supposed to-" "You should get going to school now..you're gonna be late.." Reita says interrupting you. This made you suspicious, confused, and in the blue.

"Bye.." You said looking back, the two then looked at you exiting, hoping nothing happens to you.

Author PoV
"Didn't the creator say we were supposed to be going to the same school anyway?" Rosie asked completely concerned for her siblings. "Yeah..I don't know why they always cut these parts out..something really ticks me off about them.." Reita says, thinking of the creator. "They treat us so nicely though..and we know they do despite their plans..." "So what?! Just because they nurse us and take care of us and do everything an actual parent would, doesn't mean their mind isn't messed up! No matter what gender, girl, boy, non-binary, gender-fluid, gender-neutral! They will keep putting our sibling in danger!!" "But..remember how all the endings go..? Reader still somehow makes it out alive despite all the torture they had.." "That's the thing..

They shouldn't be going through all this damn torture!"

"Y/n!!" You turn to see Takemichi hand in hand with his girlfriend Hianta Tachibana. "Hina! Michi! What's up guys?" You said, letting them catch up to you. "Nothing much, we both walked to school here together..have you met my friends by they way?" "I'm not sure..which ones are you talking about exactly?" "Oh!! Are you talking about Akkun and the others Takemichi-kun?" Hina sweetly asked, looking him in the eyes. He blushed and nodded, looking abck at you for affirmation.

"A..kkun...? No, actually, I don't recall at least.." "We are all in the same class and i have talked to them, I suppose you never paid much attention then." Takemichi said, sweatdropping, walking alongside Hina while Hina walks alongside you. She then wraps her pinkie around yours. "Is this okay Y/n-chan." Hina asks looking at you with the most innocent eyes and with the most cutest smile which made you blush madly. 'This girl is so adorable!! Snap out of it y/n! She has a boyfriend!!' "Y-yeah! I don't mind!" You stuttered 'KILL YOURSELF Y/N!!!'

"Ah, here is your classroom! See you later Hina.." Takemichi said bidding his girlfriend goodbye only to be stopped by her. "Bye Takemichi-kun!!" She then stranded on her toes to kiss him on the cheek which made the boy blow a blushing red mess fuse. "We're walking back home with each other, right?" "H-H-H-HAI!! SAYONARA HINAAAA!!!" Takemichi says still red, running away, leaving you. Some people in class witnessed it and found it adorable while others glared at the boy. "Oh lorsh..goodbye Hina-chan.." You said sweatdropping, lowkey embarrassed for the poor boy. You couldn't blame him though, Hina is really nice and pretty and smart and all these other things, Takemichi sure is lucky to have her.

"Bye bye y/n-chan!! Oh! Do you wanna walk home with us later?" "Sure!! Also..sorry I never called back the other day, I had lots of fun and I was really tired when I got home, I almost missed dinner!!" "Oh dear..at least you ate in the end, I know how you are about food.." Hian said, her turn to sweatdrop. "Yeah..well! We both better get in class before we both get in trouble.." Hina then nodded her head before kissing you on the cheek, blushing and giggling and going to her seat, talking to her friends.

You walked to your homeroom kinda fast still surprised of the scene that just happened, the prettiest, smartest, nicest girl in the school just kissed you on the cheek!! Wait, doesn't she have a boyfriend? Do friends normally do that?? IS SHE BISEXUAL TOO?!?!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So..when are you gonna introduce me to this 'mizo middle'?" You said walking alongside Takemichi. You both then stopped as Takemichi turned to you, as you both locked eyes and you see multiple images relating to Takemichi. There was and older version of him in one image, him and another person shaking hands, then Takemichi waking up but from a different point a view, this one sparked you mind in particular...

"Holy shit!! I came from the future?!"

"Hey n/n!!" Takemichi said shaking you slightly, you snapped out of it and locked eyes with him once more but nothing came to your eyes and mind like the last time. "Takemichi...you're from the future..?" You said in a quiet voice, apparently it wasn't quiet enough for Takemichi to not hear, the blonde boys eyes went wide and covered your mouth, pinning you to the nearby wall which made you blush of how close he was.

"How do you know?! Who told you?! How much do you know?!" He whispered yelled, he didn't notice how close he was to your face and slowly uncovered his hands so you could answer. He didn't care about anything, all he wanted was some answers out of you.

"Okay..fine..I guess it is true..if you're from then future...this is gonna sound weird but..im not from this world.....where I came from...you aren't real...in this universe you are but where I'm from...you're not.."

Good job reader...now that you were able to do yhis..more information will be given to you in your next chapter...so you will then know half of the story so you can be prepared...

"..." Takemichi was speechless, he didn't know what to say, but he looked into your eyes once more..to see determination, desperation, and much more. If time travel is real..then this is too! Holy shit...

"Hina..she is gonna die..I have to save her..please..please help me y/n.." Takemichi looked down in desperation. Tears welled welled his eyes. Y/n is one of the only people that could actually help him now. Although, now it's your turn for your eyes to widen. Hina? As in Hinata Tachibana? Of course its her! What other Hina is Takemichi talking about? His Hina is the only girl he talks to besides you.

You grabbed Takemichi's shoulder and looked at him, gaining his attention. You looked I his eyes for the final time.."Takemichi Hanagaki..I am going to help you save Hinata Tachibana...I don't know what I want in return..I realize there is so more I must find out about me so for now..think of this as a simple help from a friend.

Yeah...friend...

You don't truly believe that do you..?