Chifuyu's Plan: 24

As you walked silently with Takemichi, you were still quiet since the day that incident happened. You have ignored messages from Toman, you have ignored Emma's calls and texts, you even ignored Baji. The only people you texted was Takemichi, Hina, your siblings, and the Mizo Middle. Though even that wasnt much. When it comes to certain cases like Baji's it really makes you upset when you fail it, especially when some else asks you about that person in particular.

The rain poured and you didn't have an umbrella. The rain was harsh and you were getting reakly wet as Takemichi struggled and hurried to get his own unbrella out. His eyes widened to see you looking up at the falling rain,, hand out,, and tour hair soaked, you looked like you were crying from alk the water pouring down, you felt like crying so even if you did, your tears would blend in with the icky weather.

Takemichi nudged you and put the umbrella over the both of you. "..you're gonna get sick, c'mon, let's go.." Takemichi took yoru cold, wet hand and started walking with you.

As you two continued walking, Takemichi looked over and saw a boy, sitting on the swing, hood up..he looked oddly familiar, thats when it clicked, it was Chifuyu Matsuno, sitting on the swings, looking up at the raining sky.

"You're the dude that got beaten to a pulp by Baji!!" Takemichi said. The boy nodded,, saying he had a name and it was Chifuyu. "C'mon y/n, let's go.." Takemichi calmly said, softly pulling your towards the light blonde's direction.

He tried so hard to pull you, but you couldn't bare to go near Chifuyu. You can't help but feel bad since you knew he saw you. You KNEW he knew you were watching him get beat up. You couldn't do anything. You felt so damn helpless. And the fact that HE was one of the ones to take care of you.

"Its not your fault y'know.." Chifuyu began. "There was nothing you could do to stop it, and I would rather have that than you try and step it and come out worse than me..." He finished. Takemichi used all his might to pull you towards Chifuyu, it's not that you were heavy, oh no never that, (he wouldn't mind you squishing him to death though-)you were just persistent on staying in that place.

"Come here y/n.." Chifuyu said softly. You shook your head and he pouted. He grabbed you hand but you shook him off and stepped back. "Why are you still trying to do this Chifu-" "Becayse you're not the one that hurt me, you're always doing this, and it's stupid." He spat, your eyes widened as you looked at his eyes to see him glowing and glaring at you.

"Now..as you two know the circumstances with Baji and shit, the reason he did this is because of Kisaki..the real villian is Kisaki." Bith your and Takemichi's eyes widened and looked at each other. "What is there something wrong? ... do you two know something?" The light blonde's inquired. You and Takemichi looked at each other before nodding and you started going on about how you had a 'bad feeling' about Kisaki from when her first joined.

"Hm..yeah, seems like a fishy guy, so, we are going to confront Baji about it, it's basically like a cover up to Baji, he wants to get more intell on Kisaki. Baji is truly nit becoming one of them, he is doing it for the sake of Toman. He cherishes Toman and Mikey more than anything..." Chifuyu went on, you and Takemichi glared at each other in worry once again before Takemichi asked a question.

"So, when are we gonna go?" "Tomorrow." "TOMORROW?!" You both exclaimed. "B-but how-" "You y/n" He pointed at your chest. "ME?! Why me..?" You asked, baffled. "Because, you're second to who Baji trusts most, you haven't even known Baji as long as me or draken and mitsuya, hell, even kazutora and Mikey! But yet somehow..you have made him like you so much he trusts you with his life is anything..and I know exactly why." Chifuyu muttered the last part and glanced away. As you looked down, in question, Takemichi took notice as the slight lip movements of Chifuyu and glared, thinking that whatever he said had to do something with you.

Suddenly a memory came to you, you remembered the author telling you about how all of this was a show, but since you were put in it, some things may change, especially since you know what happens and now what you are supposed to do. You must be wary of your surroundings and environment and as well as the people around you, for they might change for the good or better as the story progresses.

Huh...you thought, you jumped as you felt a tap on your shoulder, you looked down a bit, being taller than both Takemichi and Chifuyu. (If I didn't say this earlier, you're around 5'4, 5'5) "Did you hear me y/n-san?" "N-no I'm sorry..a bit too into thought right now.." "Yes yes..what were you saying?" You asked, clearing your mind and focusing on Chifuyu. "I said the rain is stopping for now but uts gonna get harder later so we need to get you home."

(Yk what else is hard?😏)

(MY DI-)

"Oh right" you said, alright moving ahead. "Y'know," Takemichi said, now glaring at Chifuyu "I kinda changed my mind earlier, I don't wanna share..MY y/n is staying right here with me.." Takemichi glared, venom with each of his words towards Chifuyu, blue eyes glowing. "Ah..I see, guess that makes two of us..she will fall for me faster than you, if anything she already did, you saw how protective and defensive she got for me?" Chifuyu's eyes glowed right back at Takemichi, showing that he honestly didn't care what he said, showing pride in his eyes and body expression. "HAH! Protective and defensive? More like scared and terrified! She saw you beaten to a gulp and she ran, she wouldn't even go NEAR you after that..you have gotten things all twisted Chifuyu.." He spat angrily, walking away after you.

"Hm...

She is gonna stay mine no matter what, I will make sure of that..no matter what anyone, especially someone like YOU says."

A/N:

Even though I'm writing this at school, there isn't many people here since it's the last day and it's actually bareable than any other days. This also means I will br posting more!!:) like I said, I might just stop the book after Hakkai's arc..I ahve already planned it out and some people might be upset, surprised, angry, scared, disgusted, and full of suspense! Bye bye my loves! Have a good night/day, see yall next time!!

Word count: 1165