Game plan: 26

Reader.

Yes Spark-Sama?

You do know tomorrow is the day right??

Bloody Halloween.

I-..yes I do...do I get the information now?

Correct.

What must I do.

First, as their fighting, you wanna wait until about the middle of the fight, where Hanma and Draken fight, Kisaki is gonna go off somehow. So for the first part, Keep. Your. Eyes. On. Kisaki. Then follow him, he is gonna make a call, they everything goes hay wire. If you can get him to not make that call, you can hurry to Mikey before he gets hit in the head. Which will mislead to baji getting stabbed. Then leave everything else to Takemichi, these files will be planted in his head, so he is programmed to automatically know the plan, and take everything after your part.

I-..okay...that alot to take in. I can do it though..

Of course you can, you're programmed to do it, you're gonna get hurt a lot though, you will also meet some new...people...

May I know who?

All I can tell you is that they will be a good aspect, and very important to the story and very hot if you ask me

Yippee!! Also, will Reita amd Rosabella know-

Yes, they will, I am allowing you to vent and discuss future plot problems and plans before you are programmed to head off, understood?

Yes but..so much...programming, is this even real at this point?

You're feeling and thought are real, but everything else is programmed...some parts are malfunctioning though...but dont worry, we are working on those..bugs

We? I thought it was just-

Error, error!a large malfunction has occurred, all characters are free of program for the next 2 chapters!!

Please hold while we reboot the system...