Wake up: 11

*blink blink*

Ugh..what happened?...

You get up and look around..based on the muffled noises you heard of your siblings talking, you expected to be in the hospital again but no, you're in..your room?-

"Oh you're awake! Thank Asahi!" (See what I did there? 😉😏)

"Oh..Chifuyu I assume?"

"Y-yeah..that's me..a-are you okay, Sakura-san?"

Now that I think about it..we never really talked when she got in Toman..all I saw her is the meeting and her school with Takemichi..damn, she is really pretty..Lucky ass..

"Did you hear me?" You said bluntly, to Chifuyu surprise since normally he heard your voice in a cheery tone

"U-uh, I'm sorry, what was that? I kinda uh..zoned out, repeat..please?"

"*sigh* I said don't.ever.call.me.Sakura...I hate it.."

Whenever you said 'don't call me my last name', you would always change tones for some reason...which surprised most people based on your tone that you would normally have. The way you said it like that to Chifuyu, he felt something..was it more love? Pain that you would talk to him like that? What?...

"U-uhm..y-yeah sure..s-sorry.."
Dammit Chifuyu, wait a go..

"W-well then don't call me Matsuno either..call me Chifuyu.."

"Alright, fine with me.."

You try to get up but your head hurts, Chifuyu trues to lay you back down with his hands but you grab them which, again, surprised said boy.

"Don't. I'm fine.."

"But Sakur- Y/n-san..you just woke up, and im pretty sure your in quite the head pain, you already have amnesia, we can't risk to make it worse.."

"Too bad, I can walk it off.."

"But-"

"You sure are persistent aren't you? I said I'm fine and I can walk it off..now let.go.."

He knew you were gonna get physical soon if he didn't let go based on your tone, so he gave up and let go. But, he made sure to stay by your side just in case you gave in and something happened.

"Now why exactly are you following me?"

"Well I-"

"Yo, Chifuyu, didn't I say to let her rest while I made us food?"

You snapped your head to the unfamiliar voice, once again, this boy seemed familiar but completely unnoticed at the same time. He had long silky hair, and white canines which surprised you since you rarely saw anyone with those, and he had somewhat of a deep, voice? You always were attracted to guys with a deep-like voice so he kinda interested you on the spot when you saw and heard him.

"I tried Baji-san, but, she wouldn't let me.." he puffed his cheeks out in frustration since his friend wouldn't understand why you were up in the first place and as to why he wasn't able to do his job and make sure you were in bed, you turned to Chifuyu and saw his expression

Cute...

Chifuyu then perked up and turned 20 different shades of red. You wondered why and you suddenly turned a bit red yourself which confused the make now standing in front if the two of you

"I-i said that out loud..h-huh Chifuyu-san?.."
Dammit, first you call him cute out loud, then your turn red, and now you are stuttering in front of the cute guys! Way to go y/n!

(Don't worry, you didnt say that out loud this time, can't embarrass yourself twice, especially in front of Baji-san 😉)

"Y-yeah.."

"S-SORRY CHIFUYU!.."
GOD DAMMUT, NOW YOU GOTTA SCREAM IN BAJI'S FACE Y/N?!?

"ow..and i-its okay..i-i don't mind i guess.."

"S-so you're Baji huh?" You turned to him which his confused expression just now turned into a happy smirk

"Yeah! Baji Keisuke, I'm the flesh! First division captains along with my vice-captain, Chifuyu Matsuno!" He smirked in pride and he pointed to Chifuyu proudly who then turned red again, just not in at least 20 shades..just a tint of red across his face

"B-baji-san! She already knows my name..."

"Oh? But she doesn't know our divisions now does she? Does she even know her own division..wait does she have a division or is she just siding with Mikey and Draken?.."

"No, remember Baji-san, Mikey and Draken claimed her as..-"

"Toman's Princess"

Mikey PoV

"Ne ne, Mikey, Y/n-san is at her house right? I-is she okay? I heard she had troubles again.."

Emma suddenly came up to me as I was eating my dorayaki on the couch just chilling. Hearing my poor y/n-chins name come out of her mouth all of a sudden made me think of her and her smile the first day we met. I felt myself softly smile and remember how much she is hurt. She has a cut on her stomach and neck, she has amnesia, and bad headaches...poor y/n-chin..

"U-uh..yea..she is there..me and ken-chin visited bunny-chins house earlier with Chifuyu and Baji and she was asleep, her brother told us he had work, and Rosie had work too..Reita works as a musician and Rosie works as a dancer. Hehe~ reita said that bunny-chin was considering to be a singer..I bet y/n-chins voice is mesmerizing.."

"...a-alright thanks Mikey.." Emma then walked off back upstairs in her room, while I continued munching on the dorayaki Ken-chin got me..he left but what if I finished all of my dorayaki, who will get more for me?! Oh well, imma just call him back, maybe then we can visit Bunny-chin again..

I didn't have to worry about Emma liking y/n-chin, since she told me she liked Ken-chin,..sadly for Emma I think Ken-chin likes y/n-chin a bit more..yes he likes Emma but, after all these pictures and videos I snucked and I showed Ken-chin, he started to take a liking in her more than Emma..poor thing, but, I guess i don't mind sharing Ken-chin with my bunny-chin, after all..

She was ours since the very beginning when we met her~

A/N:

Alright, so its the weekend, so tahts means I have to get a chapter in. My goal is that for every week I have to get at least 2-3 chapters in for both of my yandere and smutbooks. So tmrw I have to post my final chapter goal chap for this book and at least 2 more chapters for my smutbook. I have so many chapters as drafts for my smutbook after all those requests that yall have been giving me, especially you Akira, also amazing book! I'm currently reading the second chapter, I only read a little bit cuz i had certain matters to take care of..anyways my lovelies I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope you enjoy the next one just as much! Hope yall have a great rest of your night/day! Stay healthy and safe, I love you all!<33

Words: 1202

Let's all hurry and get to 20k here