Gang Rivals: 3

Your PoV

After me, Angry, and Smiley's little reunion, I invited them to come over so we can stay with each other and catch up for the night, hopefully we won't stay up too long..hehe~

"Oh y/n, I JUST realized, you are REALLY strong, you should JOIN Toman!" Mikey beamed at you

"Uh, are you sure? I don't wanna cause any trouble"

"DUH! You would be a great addition!"

"Mmm..."

"Pleaseeeeee" Mikey started to beg you until you thought it was too cute so then you finally agreed and you earned another cute moment from Mikey when he said yay very cute let and hugged you squishing your faces together. While someone others didn't enjoy seeing that ...

~timeskippu~

When the night came, you rode on Angry motorcycle hugging his waist sending him a little blush while Smiley saw and got slightly jealous but felt cuteness grow in him. You gave them your address and you told them that you had your key so they would be fine.

When the three of you made it to your house, the two looked at you downstairs in awe. They didn't know you lived in what looked like a mansion. Hell, to them, your outside was cool. What surprised them the most was the amazing smell of food, the maids, the butlers, and the scenery of your whole house. Though when they heard of familiar voice they froze.

"N/n hey- Nahoya, Souya?...What the hell are you two doing here??...With MY little sister?.."

Oh yeah..Reita...he never really liked guys that hung out with you or came over. He thought you would get hurt again he thought you would get...raped...again...

"Uh ahahahaah, onii-chan, hahaha what a surprise...you remember Nahoya and Angry right?"

"Yeah, I remember" Reita Cody and bluntly said

"U-um, I bumped into them t-today, a-and decided to invite them over to catch up-"

"No.Out." He coldly said

"B-but Reita please-"

"NO.OUT.NOW!" he shouted, at you and them while the two seemed hurt and looked down, knowing they couldn't fight the words of your brother

"I-its f-fine beautiful, w-we will just catch up another time-"

"No, you're staying" You calmly said

"HELL NO!-"

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY REITA, I CAN DEFEND MYSELF IF ANYTHUNG HAPPENS, AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, I WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT, WE WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT. REITA I AM NOT A LITTLE KID ANYMORE, STOP TREATING ME AND TRYING TO DEFEND ME LIKE I AM A KID!...come on smiley..angry..let's go upstairs to my room"

You grab both of their hands and start dragging them upstairs to your room leaving your brother speechless.

Once you were in your room, you shove d the two in your room, and slammed the door still upset. What surprised the two, (not THAT much) is that how you went from Angry's personality to Smiley's.

"Okay sorry about that boys, so, whatcha wanna do?" You asked politely

"Uh...how about THIS!" Smiley hit you with a pillow then Angry hit him with a pillow, then Smiley hit Angry with a pillow, then you got up and hit both of them with a pillow. Then for about 30 minutes you three had an all out pillow fight...Smiley won.

~Timeskippu to the next day~

Your PoV

I wake and check the time..OH CRAP IMMA BE LATE! WE SPENT TOO MUCH TIME STAYING UP AND HANGING OUT LAST NIGHT THAT WE DIDN'T REALIZE THE TIME! I OVERSLEPT BIG TIME!