Festival Fights Pt.2: 15

As you and Draken are now soaked, what got worse is...you too got jumped by a bunch of other gang members. You two were back to back fighting off each of the gang members. Your hairstyle had came out which showed your beautiful hair. Draken saw this and blushed a bit but brushed it off continuing on fighting said gang members. You had tried to put it up the best you can.

Now at this point your summed up, pey-yan betrayed, Mikey showed up-

BRMM BRMM BRMM

and their is the rest of your gang.

"Guys!" "GORGEOUS!" Smiley ran up to you and twirled you around and you got slightly embarrassed due to you being in a fight and having your ukata on. "Did they hurt you? Are you okay? Is there any specific spots?" "Uhm, 1.kinda, 2.I guess? And 3.no not really.." "Hm..since it's Moebius we can go all out right?!"

"Alright you jackasses Toman is here!" Baji yelled from a small distance. "Baji!" You felt a tug from behind and you see Angry hugging you. "Beat them up... plumet their asses to the ground for..you.." "U-UH, NO! THATS OKAY, ME AND DRAKEN WERE DOING IT JUST FI- GACK!" You were punched with Angry barely catching you due to the quick response. The team felt a small bit a fear start to arise when they saw you spill a bit of blood come out of you mouth.

"Haha, you all are gonna...fucking regret that..." Normally Smiley would have his eyes closed and a conplete smile on his face. But no..now...he eyes were wide open, that smile was now gone..his eyes were slightly..glowing?..with anger..determination..he wasn't gonna let his princess be thrown around like that. Oh no. "Haha....hahahahah.....AHAHAHAHAHHH!~...DOWN YOU GO! DIE YOU GO!" Smiley charged at the members punching then one by one and your other team members joined the fight too. Angry made sure you were okay..but all you saw were shadows and he talked in the most quiet voice. As some members came up to you guys, one came up behind Angry, all he did was one punch and the moebius member was thrown, dead even.

"Tomans' Princes eh? Mikeyyy~ And..Princess~ I finally found you two!!~...Take the girl right there, do whatever with the rest, we are taking that one though~" Taking you?? To where exactly, but you know for sure you weren't going with this guy...no way in hell

" You really are as adorable as Kazutora described you" Who tf is this??? A zombie?? Undead??? Drug addict??? You gulped while Mikey had a sudden DaRk ImPuLsE and started to fight this guy.."YOU'RE NOT FUCKING TAKING Y/N FROM ME HANMA!!" Hanma was his name? Well, to you its certain this won't be the only time you see him so better keep his name to heart (or don't, we don't care....AS)