70k Special: Yandere type

The types of yanderes your favorite charters are! Featuring....

Takemichi Hanagaki!!

Takemichi is a protective. Worshipping. An obessive type of yandere. It is Takemichi's job to make sure you are safe and by his side. He is also willing to do anything for you..that at least allows him to still keeps you his and safe, as well as still letting his accomplish his missions.?

He likes to keep the little things you give him and put them in a drawer he never used. Does he sneek other things you never gave him?...sometimes

When Takemichi first met you, he thought you were pretty cool. Just pretty in general. You were so nice, not many girls were nice to him like that. He wasn't even aware of his obession as he hung out with you more..

First was just clingyness, after a couple of weeks of hanging out with you, it became a reflex to kiss your forehead or hold pinkies with you. Nothing TOO harmless..

Then came the stalking, he put a tracker with a hidden camera in your bag and you know that ring you dropped and Takemichi gave it back to you? Yeah, Takemichi knows that you barely ever take off that ring unless it's to shower or wash you hands. Oh, how did know you ask? Because when Takemichi gave it back to you, you put a secret camera in the jewel in the very middle

Takemichi isn't dumb, he knows and does alot that you wouldn't expect from him. If he has seen Hina in her underwear, he has seen you completely naked.

He has even been able to successfully sneek into your room, sleep next to you all cuddly and shit, and leave before you can ever wake up.

Hey, was there always a chunk of your hair missing?

Takemichi is also a perv, he reads porn magazines with Makoto and Yamagishi out of will for crying out loud.

Being able to get into your house means he could come in the house while you were gone and do whatever he pleases until you come back.

Maybe he had stolen a couple of your bras, shirts, and panties, but can you blame him? They belonged to you, you scent is in them..

Maybe he had jacked off smelling your underwear, humping your pillow and wearing you oversized black shirt..

Maybe he got his cum all on your sheets and pillow..maybe he put your underwear back and took that black shirt with him back home and slept with it

You always wondered what happened to those black thongs...we'll never know...

Word count: 440