Control: 21

Days and days past. It's October 28, 3 days from the 31st..That's when Baji is supposed to die. You remembered what the creator told you before everything went black, you also got a good thing out of it. You learned more about Takemichi and his powers, and you even got to see the mizo middle. A strange and funny encounter but enjoyable.

○Flashback○

"Woah Takemichi, are you cheating on Hina?!" A black haired boy, who's hair is slicked back, asked.

"No! This is my close friend Y/n! She is just..gay..."

"...Huh...?"

The 4 boys deadpanned and multiple sweatdrops appeared on their faces.

"Wait, Takemichi, I'm not-"

"WHAT'S UP PRETTY LADY, I CAN TOTALLY MAKE YOU BI SO YOU LIKE GUYS AGAIN- GAK!" The black haired boy once again, got smacked in the head by a boy with glasses.

"Hahaha..sorry about him, he can be a bit..much sometimes. That's Makoto and I'm Yamagishi, are you truly..gay..though?"

You blushed and rubbed your neck. "No!! I'm bi/pan. I like boys and girls (and everyone else).." You said, getting in front of the now, blushing Yamagishi's face.

"A-a-ah..I s-see.." He croaked. Looking at yoru pretty features, you e/c eyes, your h/c hair, those pretty plump lips of yours. "A-are you okay, you're sweating, are you sick?" You asked, stepping back. "N-no! It's just a little hot.." He said, backing up as well.

"Hey! How come your can flirt with her, but I can't huh?!" Makoto said, getting back up and rubbing his head from the harsh impact that cmne to him earlier. "I'm not flirting with her dumbass! She is just..really pretty.." Yamagishi argued, mumbling the last part which made everyone confused.

"If we can have our introduction now that would be great..hi there, I'm Takuya and this is A-" "Atsushi Sendo, but please call me Alkun for short, and the pleasure is mine~" Akkun said in a flirty, playful tone. He took the back of your hand and kissed it,leaving a small tint of pink on your cheeks as Yamagishi's and Makoto' eyes and mouth went wide from the immaculate rizz and Takuya sweatdropped.

"DAMN THAT MAN HAS GOT RIZZ!!"

"I WANT RIZZ LIKE THAT!!" They cried out, falling to the floor in upset agony. "D-dont mind them, they are always like that" Takuya said, having the intent ro take you away, so he just hugged you. He didn't know why but in his own instinct, he just made physical contact with you. You were so fragile and warm..he wonders how warm you would feel if was inside y-

"Hey! Y/n is lookin uncomfortable ya know that?!" Takemichi said, grabbing your wrist and pulling you close to him. "Well why the hell are you so touchy and protective of her huh?" Akkun and Takuya said glaring slightly at the piss haired boy. Yamagishi and Makoto were still sulking, now saying they were never gonna rizz up and get girls compared to Takuya's and Akkun's rizz and charm.

"Tch..because I can! I have known her longer, you know what, forget this, let's go y/n.." Takemichi said, dragging you. "W-wait, Takemichi! Uh, b-bye guys!" Takuya sighed and waved as Akkun still glared at Takemichi.

A few minutes later, as Akkun and Takuya was fed up with the other two's shit, they were about to leave and they got up in a panic. "W-wait, where is y/n?!" Yamagishi cried out, on the verge of tears for his lost precious princess. "Takemichi took her away, we don't know where they are going" Takuya calmly said, turning to them, the next thing they all knew, Makoto and Yamagishi started balling out their 3yes, yelling out for you and Takiya sighed once again, leaving with Akkun.

"WAIT, DON'T LEAVE US!!"

○End of Flashback○

You giggled remembering how the whole scene went, even if your were so far away, they were just so loud. You then heard a knock on the door. "Coming!!" You yelled out, you moved the blanket off your fully clothed and warm body, sliding and gliding from yoru socks to you door, as your twirled you opened the door. "Helloooo-AHHHHHH!" You shrieked in surprise and slammed the door shut.

Behind the door was very confused Toman Captain and Vice Captain faces. "D-did we do something wrong?" Chifuyu asked, sweatdropping. "I'm not sure actually, I don't think we did" Mitsuya answered, also sweatdropping and confused. Bani chuckled, peeking through your window. "Y/n's house is a good as I remember- IT!" Smiley screeched out as he was hit on top of the head by Chifuyu.

"Smiley-san! You can't do that it's an invasion of her privacy!" Chifuyu scolded Smiley, Smiley then turned to Chifuyu and looked him dead in the eyes. "Chifuyu, now I know damn well you cannot be talking about invasion of privacy.." Chifuyu started sweating and his heart and stomach dropped when he heard Baji said that. Did Smiley know Chifuyu was stalking you?!

"U-uhm I-" Chifuyu was cut off as the door opened to you looking very panicked. "Hi guys, what's up?!" You said fixing your hair a bit from it's messy state. "Bunny! We need to talk to you.." Mikey jumped to hug your neck since you were taller than you, almost as tall as Baji, he then whispered taht last part in your ear with a dull look in his eyes.

You gulped yet was very confused hearing Mikey's sudden change of tone. "U-uh..yeah, right this way.."
As you let them in, Smiley kissed one cheek and Angry hugged you. You chuckled with a slightly tinted pink cheeks.

"What's going...you guys." Reita glared. Rosa came in, taking an earplug of her ear. "Yo Grumpy" Rosa said, waving slightly at Angry. Angry just nodded and Smiley acted offended. "So I don't get a 'hi'?" Smiley said, crossing his arms and tried to pout but couldn't because of his smile. "Nope!" Rosa says cheekily smiling, putting the earplug back in, walking off until she stopped.

"Try not to make it too serious and if worse comes to worse, call me.." she whispered to Reita as she left. Reita glared harder at Toman, madly Mikey, and Mikey happily glared right back with a smile creepy smile on his face and his coal dull eyes staring right into Reita's soul which did not make him affected.

"The hell are you guys doing in my house?" Reita spat, walking to you and grabbing your arm, holding you close. You whistled, looking everywhere but the current situation. "We need to talk to her about our gang business.." Mikey spat right back, Reita smirked getting and idea. "Well me and 'Bella are apart of Toman too, so why arnst we invited? We stand right besides our sister anyways-" "No it's none of your concern" Mikey glared right into Reita's eyes. At this point, the two was having a glare off as everyone, now including you watched.

"...fine, if it's so damn important to you, Y/n is banned from coming to this upcoming fight October 31" Mikey simply said, your eyes widened in surprise. This isn't what the creator said, what's going on?

HEY THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!! MY CONTROLS ARE MESSING UP, THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE CONTRO-

"Y/n, you're. not. coming. That's final. Mikey said, walking off with the rest of Toman, including the twins, the door slammed shut. As you dropped to your knees. "...Rosabella!" Reita called, Rosie was then teleported to the scene. "Yeah?" Rosie scanned Reita and your expression and knew something was wrong. "What happened?" Reita then sighed.

"The creator is losing control. They are trying to take control now, not good.."

Word Count: 1310