Mitsuya's small PoV Recap

Warning: Mitsuya takes care of a certain problem

I can't get over this girl. Ever since I first met her in the cafè, I couldn't keep my mind or my eyes off of her. If I could, I wouldn't keep my hands off of her either. The moment we had just HAD to end. But, kids will be kids, once the girls are older I will explain my feelings for y/n to them, hopefully they understand, I mean, they understood what happened and what I told them earlier. Those two sure are smart, they get from their amazing older brother. I still have to take care of my...problem. I will just have to be quiet about it in my room. Y/n made me hard 3 FUCKING times. The sewing room, her outfit, and when we were on the motorcycle. Feeling her wrap her arms around me, getting tighter and tighter, practically cuddling me. Her got breath on my neck, I wanna feel it in other different places too, she is driving me insane!~ I know her address and school too, which mean I can visit her all the time! Oh the things I could with these accesses~. Maybe I can share this information with Hakkai, but only the school info, it will take a bit until I can trust him with her addre- FUCK! I forgot Chifuyu, Baji, Draken, AND Mikey know her school too. Whatever, at least Iknow her house. (House address), her house is pretty big as well, the butlers and maids. Hell, just the outside is cool. It's a whole entire mansion she lives in. I wonder if she has any siblings? Hopefully they are like Mana and Luna just...more mature. Now time to deal with my little...problem.

~ timeskippu ~

Okay just back- shit- it hurts. Mana stops me from going to my room, she wanted me to tuck her into bed, so I tucked both Mana AND Luna. They told me they didn't need a bedtime story anymore because they are old enough, to be honest I think so too. That's another good thing because now I have more time. I look at the drawer and saw a cookie and a note that was for y/n. Aw, how sweet of those two. It explained how...SHE LIKES ME?! THEY WROTE HER A NOTE THAT SHE LIKES ME?! I THOUGHT I TOLD THEM NOT TO, GOD DAMMIT! Well, guessing that the cookie is still here, she didn't read it, if she did, the note AND the cookie would be gone. She did tell me she is a sweet addict. Oh well, good thing she didn't read this and find out, I will take both this note and the cookie...yum...

Mitsuya goes to his room and sits down in a weird position so he could take care over his business. He slides his pants down releasing his large and hard cock. Mitsuya slowly slides his hand down to his member and starts pumping slowly and moaning softly. He starts to imagine dirty things about you and starts imagining his hand is yours. He imagines you being right there, nude figure and pumping on his cock. He moans and moans and moans, hoping he won't wake up Mana and Luna.

" Ah~ Fuck!~ Y/N!~ AH!~ More, please, y/n- GAH!~...a-ah~" h-he uh, then came on himself..

0//////////0 shit-

Mwahahaha you have to scroll even more

Okay you're almost there, just scroll some more

Yay, you made it, good job, I'm proud of you

A/N:

Um so TokyoRev intro just came on and this is kinda my first time writing about uh...ya know, now i feel embarrassed so- TO THOSE H0RNY PPL OUT THERE, UR WELCOME. I also understand if this isn't a kind of Mitsuya thing but it's a yandere fanfic what do you expect, sunshine and rainbows? no. You are supposed to expect twisted shit. And be prepared, more like this may come in the future. I also gave a warning so the ppl who don't like that kind of stuff wouldn't feel uncomfortable. Anyways, I am posting twice today, yay! Again to those ppl who have read my last chapter, thank you again for the support you have been giving me, it means a lot and -Ranboo_bish- ur request will be in the next chapter or the one after. More or likely in the next chapter :) I hope some of you enjoyed this weird ass chapter and hope u enjoy the next that hopefully won't be as weird as this one, BAII!!<33

770 words