Beautiful~🍋: 8

Warning: Lemon

A-aah!~ Fuck! Your cock feels so good inside of me!~ GAH!~ _____!~

YES!~ A-AH!~ SCREAM OUT FOR ME!~ I HAVE BEEN DYING TO H-HEAR THIS, FROM YOU, SINCE WE M-MET!~ A-AH F-FUCK, Y/N, IM GONNA CUM SOON!~

Your PoV

My big brother had told me EVERYTHING that happened. I explained that I guess I had amnesia, but I remember some things he explained. He also said that I should back and up in a week or so, for now, he said I could try making new memories to try and forget everything that happened.

After a few minutes the doorbell ring, nobody was in the house but me, Reita and Rose were at school and the butlers and maids were on vay-cay thanks to me, Reita insisted that they come back but luckily I was able to fight back and keep them where they were 'you are too nice at times, sometimes it kinda makes me jealous that I can't be like you at times..' I assured him that being like this is kinda hard and him being him is okay.

I quickly rush to the door since our house is pretty big and I have to go down a BUNCH of stairs and walk ALONGGG ass way just to get to the door, once I do I'm kinda out of breath. I look up to see...a guy with pinkish cotton Candy hair, I think Reita described him as S-Smiley was his name? Or was it Nahoya? Both maybe? I will just ask him

"Excuse me, do you go by Nahoya or Smiley?"

Aw, she remembered my name! Or maybe Reita just told her

"My actual name is Nahoya but I go as Smiley as my nickname because I smile 24/7! See" He goes up to me with a head pat and gives me and heart warming? Type of smile. I felt my cheeks heat up because he is a bit close.

"U-uhm, please c-come in!" Damn it me, way to go, you stutter...gah..

"Hehe thanks beautiful~" He cooed in ear ear after he came in closing the door. I swear to God I knew at this point I was blushing and he HAD to notice that, he just wouldn't point it out.

"So is it just us beautiful?~" He cooed again, he keeps calling me that, I wonder why, I barley remember him and he acts like nothing has happened, hm..

"Yea, it actually is just us, everyone is out- OOF!"

Author PoV: (This is where the lemon starts, if you are uncomfortable then please don't read this part, I will let you know it's over with bold)

You were suddenly shoved and pinned to the wall with an arm pinning you by you side and an arm in front of you and you look up to see Smiley with a somehow seductive grin?

" Once you get your memories back you shouldn't remember this but I just wanted to see how it feels to finally fuck the girl I have been into most of my life, just me, and once you get your memories back I would only know what it feels like, then I would share the experience again with brother, oh, to see his reaction~ but today, only I get to feel you princess!~ I love you so much I hope you know this!~"

"E-EH?! What do you mean- MPHM!"

Smiley kisses you then throws you over his shoulder going upstairs while you confused yet flustered self just let it happen, while going upstairs, Smiley squeezed softly at your thighs <YOUR THIGHS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I QOULD SQUEEZE THEM ANY DAY >:3>

Once Smiley found your room he threw you on your bed, closed and locked your door. You backed up to the bed post when Smiley turned around to you and crawled on top of you.