Stay the fuck off of her.: 12

Warning: rape and slight gore

"Ah! That was really nice, you're sure are a nice cook Baji!" You beamed as you put your bowl in the sink washing it, taking the other two bowls as well.

"Here y/n-san, let me" Chifuyu grabbed the bowls from you and did the dishes for you

"Wow..how polite Chifuyu!" You patted his back and Baji smirked

"Ah, well, when you're kind and your own, gotta learn how to cook by yourself, ya know? And, that is Chifuyu, always being so nice to his family and friends..kinda too nice actually, kinda worry for him at times.."

"Oi! Baji-san! At least I can spell!"

"At least I can cook!"

"At least I'm not a shampoo commercial!"

"At least I actually have silky hair!"

"Baji, you use almost 5 fucking bottles for your hair what the hell do you mean?!"

"At least I have a peke J!"

...

"YOU DID FUCKING NOT!"

"DID FUCKING TOO!"

The two then started play fighting while you just stood there either an '0v0"' kind of face. You snapped back to reality and saw the dishes weren't completely finished like Chifuyu said he was gonna do so since he was kinda busy with Baji, screaming, yelling, and play hitting each other, you decided to finish it for him, I mean, you were doing that in the first place!

You felt like using the bathroom so you slipped past the two boys and decided to go out as well, so you grabbed a crop top, high jeans, fishnets, a belt, and a light sweater around your waist, and leather boots to wear out. Once you finished, you grabbed your phone and purse and climbed out the window and down the tree, completely forgetting your in pain right now and that you technically need to be resting, but, if you don't recognize the pain, what's the point in resting?

You got slightly hungry again and decided to get a (soda of your choice) as well as (doughnut of your choice). For you, that always hit the right spots. You got kinda tired of walking but you still had your little snack so you found a bench to sit on and started to scroll through your phone on (whatever social media)

"Y/n? Y/n Sakura is that you?"

You kinda recognized the voice..wait..it can't be...

AMARAKU?!?!?

"in the flesh baby doll" he winked at got closer to you as you cringed. "You haven't changed on bit..still sexy as ever! Hope you attitude changed though..baby doll you have no idea how long I ahve been wanting you and I finally found you! But your attitude was so mean and cruel last time..you left me! Now you're all mine!~"

He got ever closer to you as y mou tried to push him off and walk away put he pinned you back down to the bench and got on top of you. "Nuh uh uh. Where do you think you're fucking going huh? Think you can just escape me that easily again? Think again, bitch!~"

"Let go of me you bastard! I don't live you and I never will! You raped me!"

"Cuz you wouldn't agree to sex dammit!"

That's when he ripped off your shirt due to anger and buttons and fabric went everywhere, and you were terrified..you were about to be raped again..by the same person..and due to your injuries, you were at a weak state so you couldn't really fight back, and you could do was struggle.