Relaxation: 16

"Ah, how nice this is, to have a nice break, no fighting, no stress!" "Heh, for right now." Here you were walking along the sidewalk with your gang as you gave down, now a sulking Takemichi. You were told that Takemichi started working as well.

Takemichi wanted to start getting money to start spoiling you and himself since his lazy ass needs it. And with everything you've taught him, whether it'd be acting or cooking. He surprisingly is really good at it. And yes, he started working with Mitsuya, the twins started working there as well not too long ago, about a week or so.

"You think we should go to a cafè? I'm kinda hungry anyways." "Yeah, sure!" "I'm down." "Hell yeah." "Im actually kinda hungry as well." Everyone else just agreed or nodded their heads

Little did you know Takemichi has a special surprise for you..

"Oi, Takemitchi, can you order for us?" "But-" "Takemitchi." "U-uh, yeah.." Everyone ordered a drink or something to eat. You ordered both. "Mk got it." Takemichi had wrote down on a napkin and walked over to the waiter who was behind the counter.

30 minutes later

"Here you guys go." Takemichi placed a tray down with everyone's order. You looked especially good for some reason. When the menu showed it, it didn't look as good as it did right now.. "Wiw, thanks Take-chan!" "Y-your welcome, n/n hehe~" He searched his nape and cheeks slightly flushed. As everyone started eating, Takemichi made sure to look at you the whole entire time to get you reaction on how his special..food was.

"Holy shit, this is awesome! What did you bring some type of flavoring and put it in the drink?!" "N-no, just helped out since they are low on people working today *whispers and turns his head away* it's actually filled up with my cum! Do you like it y/n?~ I made sure to make myself all pent up for you and let everything out~"

"Yo, Takemichi, you good?" Mitsuya asked. "Y-yeah!" "You sure? You look a bit off.." "N-no! I'm just admiring your beauty y/n! Did anyone ever tell you how nice you look?" Takemichi looked at you for a response, but at the corners of his eyes, he could tell they others were pissed.

Little did he know, a certain blue hair heard everything he said.

"O-oh, why thank you Takemichi! I never expected that from you!" "You're welcome! Now enjoy the food!" "Do you want a bite? It's really good.." Takemichi smirked. "No. I insist. You eat, besides, I already have my own drink" He then showed up his milk bubble tea and li da shook it around showing off the features inside of it.

She does like it~

After you all ate. You decided to head to the park. You had gotten on the swings, slid on the slide. You guys even raced to see echo can beat one and another on the monkey bars. Every once in a while one of you guys would tale pictures of videos. "IN YOUR ASS DRAKEN, I WON!" "DID NOT!" "I think y/n did win Draken" "SHOW ME SOME FUCKING PROOF!!"

Takemichi held up his phone to show the full video of you and draken going head to head on the two monkey bar sets. By just a quick second, you had won. "FUCK MAN." In frustration, Draken kicked the ground when some dust flew. "AW, IS MISTER EGGHEAD GONNA HAVE A TANTRUM CUZ HE DIDNT WIN." "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU DAMMIT!"

Draken then pushed you by the slide and kinda pinned you down. "Oh shit." "Draken!" "KEN-CHIN!!! NO FAIR!!~" Draken then realized what he was actually doing and let you go. By the time you two got to your senses, you both were still blushing. I mean, you two were pretty close to each other's faces.

"W-we all should head home now." Evryonw then nodded their heads. "Oh by the way. Takemichi, send the videos to the group chat cuz I didn't really take anything." "Of course!"

Little by little, everyone departed ways, saying goodbye...especially towards you.

"Bye chifuyu and baji!" "Bye y/n!" "OI. WE BETTER DO THIS AGAIN, JUDT THE TWO OF US!!" "haha..., SURE THING BAJI!!" "Well, im off too, c'mon Hakkai." "O-one second Takashi..Takemichi, can I talk to you for a second?.." "uhm, sure."

The two then kinda walked away from the 6 of you.

Hakkai PoV

"I know what you did." I said coldly. I don't know why. I only got to know her today. Yet I fele the urge to make her mine and protect her..I noticed how his eyes went dull and he smiled weirdly. "You do huh?..I thought someone heard me, I just didn't know who.....now you all know she is mine.." "...I think the fuck not..this isn't over.." I heard an angelic voice call out to us, telling us to hurry up. Don't worry angel, I'm coming soon.

(Get it..'coming' 😏😏)

"We should head back now.." Takemichi walked past me while shoving my shoulder. Who the fuck does he think he is?..

Your PoV

I noticed how they were gone for quite the while so I kinda called out to them. It's not that I don't want to these guys, I'm just tired. "Y/n, are you okay?.." "U-uhm, yeah. Just tired." You then remembered, you had a certain moment with Mitsuya. You then started blushing, which was noticeable to the boys around you. "A-are you sure you're pretty re-" As Mitsuya tries to touch your forehead you slapped his hand which very much surprised him.

"Ah,hahahaha! No Im not it's okay! I am pretty tired, so imma just-" "Heyyy" Takemichi said with a smile while Hakkai seemed to give the smaller boy a certain look. A look I could not point out...it looked off though..scary even. That's unusual for someone like him. Matter fact it different from what Mitsuya described him as, as well.

"Well, uh. Yeah. We still gotta go, bye guys..bye y/n." "B-bye, Mitsuya.."

Mitsuya PoV

Did she remembered what happened between us that day?...I honestly wouldn't mind that to happen agai- "Takashi..are you okay?.." "HUH!? O-oh, yeah..sorry, just lost in thought, that's all!...Are you okay?" "W-what do you mean?.." Strange..he rarely ever stutters around me anymore.."Well one, you're stuttering around me and you gave Takemichi a glare earlier. I could tell it wasn't wasn't good one too.."

He is silent. Something happened. "B-bye Takashi.." He said, walking over to his house. I watched him as he used his key to open the door. For a distance I could see Yuzuha. She waved at me with a smile, and I waved back..then walking home. To be honest, I used to like her..but when I met y/n..it all changed..

Nobody could love her like I do..

Your PoV

After running from 4 guys and dragging a crying one, I'm finally at my house. Lying down ready to sleep. Man am i tired. Tpday was fun though, even though there was some moments where I knew for a fact was a tomato. I then close my eyes remembering memories from today...some from old times....who would have known...but...

I just couldn't get the feeling that someone has been watching me this entire time...

A/N:

EYYY WASSUP PPL!??! IK I HAVENT UPDATED THIS SHIT IN A WHILE TOO, BUT HEY, DOULBLE UPLOAD!!! I MADE SURE TO MAKE THIS LONG TOO! I RLLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, REMEMBER TO DRINK SOME WATER AND GET SOME SLEEP. HAVE A GREART REST OF YOUR NIGHT/DAY. BYE, I LOVE YOU ALL!!