Gossip: 22

"What do you mean they are losing control Reita?!" 'Bella screamed as she looked at your distraught state. "HEY CREATOR! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" She yelled out to the house as ringing could be heard as the three siblings clutched their ears.

"This is the Creator's assistant speaking, I'm sorry, but Spark cannot be at your service at this time, there are some current technical difficulties that are trying to be fixed right now." The speakers spoke, an irk mark appeared on Rosabella's head. "JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! THIS WASNT PART OF THE DAMN SCRIPT, THE READER WAS SUPPOSED TO GO THROUGH THE FACT THAT BAJI ISN'T APART OF TOMAN ANYMORE!"

"Yes, that was what was supposed to happen, but it seems as if someone pulled some sort of cord and the writing malfunctioned, don't worry, we are fixing it right now." The speakers said in a calm voice. "WELL FIX FASTER, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SO CALM?!" Rosa screamed once again. "The creator had just sent a message, she said to continue on with the plan, just because there is a malfunction, does not mean you must resign from thus assignment."

Your siblings grumbled as you tried to stand. "Alright..if it's the plan that's still going into action, then i'm fine.." You said, dusting yourself off. "Y/n, The Creator said they will make slightly new changes and make sure you're still able to save Kazutora, Mikey, and Baji." You nodded and went back upstairs. Reita and Rosabella looked at each other in worry and confusion.

●-----------------------------------------------●

"What?! This fight is like, so big, Mikey is a total L for doing that, want me to talk to him? I might know much, but I know how Mikey can be" Emma said as she saw your closed up pained expression. "No..I just needed to let that out..thanks Emma, I think om gonna take a nap, wait, you know what happened with Baji, right?" Emma shook her head. "No, why? What happened? Girl, tea needs to be spilled now." Emma playfully demanded

"Okay~ so basically..the other day, we were all called for a meeting for a new..member of Toman because...Baji quit." "WHAT?!" "I know! That's literally what I kept screaming when I got home that day and my siblings had to tell me to shut up." "Okay, okay, continue." "So basically, Baji wasn't at the meetinga and the person that took his place is..Tetta Kisaki." "OMG THAT BITCH?! THE ONE THAT SO RUDELY TALKED TO YOU WHEN YOU BUMPED INTO HIM AND MADE HIM DROP HIS 'IMPORTANT' STUFF?!" "YES!!!" "OMG OMG, CONTINUE GIRLY!" "Okay so once again, he joined and everyone was like 'this bitch' or 'that dude from moebius joining us?! Hell no!' So then, it was basically a verbal fight till Mikry broke it up saying we had to give him respect. Since Takemichi doesn't like him for some reason he doesn't wanna tell me, we gave each other these worried looks. Then, AND THEN, Omg, you won't believe it!!" You squealed into your phone

"Wait what?! WHAT Y/N?!" Emma screamed back. "Takemichi suddenly punched Kisaki, Mikey got made, Smiley threatened Takemichi, AND THEN, ONCE AGAIN, TAKEMICHI GOT THE PUNCH BACK BECAUSE BAJI SUDDENLY SHOWED UP!!" You hollered. "HOLY SHIT!!" Emma hollered as well. "OMG GIRLIE, WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?!" She called out. "Okay so, Mikey literally demanded Baji to leave or else he was about to do it himself, and he did, but you won't believe what he did!!" "AURGH JUST TELL ME!!" "OKAY OKAY, MY BAD!! So basically what he did next, he stopped, turned to me, held his hand out and told me to ditch Toman and leave with him!!" "YOU SAID NO, RIGHT?!" "OF COURSE I SAID NO!!" "THANK THE DAMN GODS!! ANYTHING ELSE?!" "Oh yeah after everything happened, Kisaki knocked out Takemichi, then when we woke up, we talked for a bit, then Mikey went on and on about Baji and how him and the others were friends sinc ether were little, and Mitsuya was listening to our conversation, then when it ended we found a picture from they were little and Takemichi has and stuff and Takemichi took me home and yeah!" "Damn..that was a lot.." "Yeah..kinda tired now.." "Imma let you sleep then." "Don't you dare say anything to Mike, Emma." You said with a cold sudden change of tone which scared Emma for a second. "Y-yeah..of course..later girlie..Love ya..haha" "Love you too Emma!!"

You pressed the end call button, closed you phone, and let out a sigh, letting out all your frustration in your sleep.

Little did you know, your siblings heard everything...

Word Count: 800

A/N:

I'm sorry it's short