Date with the twins: 9

As the night went on, the sun soon rise and your eyes flutter open, still kinda tired, you look around and see Smiley by your side, you try to sit up but something or someone pulled you down

"No, 5 more minutes..." Smiley said in a groggy and tired voice, you kinda gumble trying to protest to get up, as soon as you used all of your strength and thought you got out...

Smiley pulled you back down with a plop by just his two muscular arms

"I said no which means no, I said wait so that means.." He trailed off waiting for you to finish

"Wait.." You hesitantly said...

Damn, and I wanted to get up and get breakfast..but I am still kinda tired so maybe a few more minutes wouldn't hurt...

Welp you thought wrong. It wasn't a few minutes ...

More like a few hours

Ding dong

Ding dong

HOLY SHIIITTTTTTTT

I FUCKING MISSED THE DAMN TIME, SOMEONE IS AT THE DAMN DOOR, WHAT IF REITA, NO SKYLAR IS HOME?!?!? QHAT IF ITS THE MAILMAN?!?!?!?

"SMILEY! GET UP! SOMEONE IS HER-"

"shush gorgeous, you're gonna make more noise if you keep screaming like that"

"But Smiley! Someone is ringing the doorbell! We aren't even properly dressed!"
You remembered hours earlier where it seemed Smiley fucked you senseless. Due to you being quite strong you had SOME muscle inside you to at least walk. Remembering the moment felt good as hell but made you flushed and pretty visible as well.

"Hm?~ is my n/n-chan getting flushed cuz of me?~ awh~ how swee-"

"Alright enough of me, please hurry up and get changed! They have been waiting!"

"Alright Alright, as you wish my princess~"

You had your undergarments on cuz Smiley had put them on you before he fell asleep, as well as him too. You ran to you drawers and quickly put on a long sleeved crop top in (f/c) with some gray sweatpants and black socks. While Smiley grabbed his bag and bring out a pair of clothes that he prepared before you came to your house. He had a pinkish hoodie with black jeans and white socks. Something plain yet comfy for both of you. Since you kinda had to hurry, you went to the stairs as quick as possible, got on your stair railing and slid down. You quickly opened the down and saw...

Angry

But you still kinda forgot him due to your amnesia...

"Hi! Uhm, can I help you? I assume you must be related to Smiley and I have met you since you looks exactly like him! What's you name though?..." You got a good look at him, he had black ripped jeans that showed some of his skin, white sneakers, and a blue hoodie, kinda similar to Smiley's...you had had admit, he looked cute.