Alls well that ends well: 20

Home...finally home..now i can go to sleep...

You didn't think you could actually go to sleep now that you have done this..do you?

Who are you?

I am the person that created you, you in this world, you are the other 'world', and the you that I am soon making

So you mean there is multiple of me?

Not necessarily, you are still you just..with a few twists here and there, still the same though..

What is your name..?

I am Spark! Nice to meet you reader..although I have met you before...your play character was just shut down as you read my little messages, it's so cute seeing you interact with my content I store inside your head!

What the hell...? Is this some kind of punishment for me?! What did i-

Loading Memory files...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Memory files stored.
Complete!

So...that's who you are..that's how I am..

Precisely, and with a few letters to type , I can also fill you in with what all of this is and how you must keep everyone alive. There is a way..

Please do! I just want to keep everyone safe

Good because you wouldn't have a chance to say or not, keep in mind you will get hurt a lot and come close to death and your legs will be sore alot

What do mean about my le-

Memory files storing...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Almost done!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Memory storage successful!
.
.
.
Complete!!

Oh my...gosh.....

Yep. That's how I was, don't worry, that's only half of it, I plan on doing some adjustments to wear some parts of the story aren't even there.

So...This 'universe' I'm in is called Tokyo Revengers and Takemichi Hanagaki is one of the main characters, he was designed as a time traveler with the help of Hinata Tachibana's little brother by a year named Naoto, when Hinata soon becomes killed in the future by Tetta Kisaki soon leading to multiple other events and Takemichi must prevent everyone from dying so one, they can all have their happy end and two, so he can save Hina?

Exactly, you got the hang of it, thanks to my programming, you also get the hang of things really fast, your welcome. Also, the first death that occurs is Baji Keisuke which you already know. He will be stabbed by Kazutora Hanemiya and Mikey tries to kill him but Kazutora only goes to jail. Before the fight, you will go to sleep and I will upload more Memory files so you know how to stop Kazutora.

I don't know what to say...

Don't say anything, just go with the flow. You will have your happy ending too...well..at least one of them...

Wait, what was that last part?

Nothing, I just said you're gonna be on the verge of dying through alot of it-

WHAT?!

Be quiet! I told you this earlier remember?! God, why did your character also come with those few minor bugs

Hey!

Sorry sorry! Didn't mean it, I love you! But..thanks again to my programming and plot purposes, you won't actually die, and you won't be forgetting any of this either

Thank you Spark...

Of course! Oh my gosh you're just so cute, I wish I could actually hang out with you..

Aren't we right now?

Yeah but mean like..we are only through certain walls...I wish can give you a hug..I promise this is for your own good..you're doing so well..you're gonna get through all of this..I promise..

...I promise Spark..i promise to stand by you, Reita, Rosabella..I promise to protect you three..

Reader..you don't need to protect me..I am the one protecting you..even if it doesn't seem like it...all you need to make sure is that you are being you..that's the only way everyone can be happy...

Okay..I trust you..

Im glad you do..I love you reader..please take care of yourself...