Festival Fights Pt.1: 14

Your PoV
Ah! Tonight is the night..the night of the fight and the festival..Should I really tell Mikey? Of course I should They are after me and Toman, snap out of it y/n! This will also be one of your first night outs in a while so make it last..maybe I should bring a back up weapon just in case..yea..

You go into your drawer and grab one of your sharpest knifes you have and you thigh knife holder. You put the thigh knife holder on and put the knife inside.

You already have your yukata and thigh highs on..all you gotta do is put the earrings on and fix your hair. You put your hair up and a bun and put in the Sakura designed clip in it. You also put on the Sakura designed earings on. They came as two per ear but for now you decided to do one per ear. (The two can be any color you want as well!)

You grab your (f/c) purse text everyone your on the way and headed out. You even texted your family that you were going to the festival and they said you can go..just as long as they come. Rosabella was wearing a long yukata that is (random color) as well as Reita. Rosie had her hair up in a small ponytail while Reita just fluffed put his hair and in his face. He said he didn't want to attract as much fangirls especially during the festival.

You head out with your motorcycles because who said you three couldn't have one and wear your yukatas? I sure didn't. When you get there you three park your cars and you text Takemichi that you are there and you three look for the four. Rosie said that her best friend was gonna be there and you and Reita gave off a 'if he hurts you imma beat that bitch up' and a 'ooh~ she got herself a boyfriend~', she sighed and went to go find him as you and Reita go look for Takemichi and the others.

"Michi! Hey!"

"N/n-san, there you are!"

"Bunny-chin!~ hello!~"

"Hey Mikkun!"

"Sup short stuff, even in those sandals, you're still short"

"Oi!"

"Hey y/n-san! It's good to see you again! You look beautiful as ever!"

"Hina! Thank you and it's good to see you too! You look very nice yourself, very stunning, and I see you came here with Takemichi~"

She then blushed at slightly turned away. "Y-yeah uhm..i-i came here as his date..that's all.." Truthfully, everyone just wanted to be there to yes have fun but also make sure they could see you and make sure you are okay. For these past events, Takemichi, Emma, and Hina weren't able to take part or just be there by your side trying to protect you as best they can lately. They couldn't forgive themselves for that so that's why today they all were gonna kinda spy in you to make sure you were okay.

"N/n-chin, I see your brother is here too, does that mean your sister here as well?" Mikey asked tilting his head slightly, the other had gave you a glance for an answer as well "W-Well uh..yeah! My siblings came cuz they said they needed to keep on eye on me-GACK!" You were hit in the head by Reita to give you a sign as to that he didn't want you telling them why they were REALLY there. "Tch, dummy, I only came cuz I wanted to see stuff and eat the food, and Rosa came cuz he little 'boyfriend' was here" he said making his fingers with the quotes on 'boyfriend'. "O-oh yeah..i forgot again, silly me!"

You recently found out, due to all of your amnesia and injuries they take quite the poll on your body..especially your head, that you tend to forget little things but eventually remember them within a few seconds. Everyone knew this already..they anticipated it more say.. "Haha!..Uhm, bunny-chin?" "Yes Mikey?" Mikey blushed and looked away and held his hand in yours, you looked at your hands and smiled and gripped onto Mikey's hand. "Hai, Let's go minna!" "Hai!"

And so with that, you all had lots of fun, eating food, telling jokes, getting to know more about each other, all that stuff. You learned that Mikey and Emma have two more brothers, one is ten years older than Mikey and one is the same age the older one died a couple of years back but the other one well, they don't really know if he is dead or alive. You also learned that Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Baji, Pah-chin and...Kazutora..WERE THE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF TOMAN?! You just thought it was a generation thing passed down. Guess you are apart of them now, one of the delinquents, helping them with their goal.

"Ya know, Reita, you amd Rose should join Toman as well. You would make a new addition, more members could join too, a new division probably." "Hm, well, I don't know, I might have to ask Rose on considering it, I just might do it for y/n, to make sure she is okay of course." "We would love to have you, y/n has described you two as quite strong as well" "Really? Hm, thanks Draken.." "No problem"

You watched them talked as you, Takemichi, Hina, and Emma just watched the two talk, you didn't realize Mikey was gone, but suddenly it started to rain. "Crap, wait, Where is Mikey?" "I don't know, wanna go look for him?" "Sure, Hina, Emma, Takemichi, you go one way while me, Nii-chan, and Draken go the other." Takemichi understood your orders and nodded, grabbing Emma and Hina's hands and taking off.

A/N:

I'm tired but I gotta update, but I swear words to mah mother that I will update this again cuz ik its short but all of yall been waiting. Please remember, you mean every second on this earth otherwise God would have never created your amazing self, have and amazing rest of your night/evening/day, please go to sleep and drink plenty of water, it's okay to cry and be sad, please talk to someone if your every need help, or just dm me, love yall sm, bye bye my lovelies!<33

Word Count: 1085 words