Getting ready: 13

Yare yare...why can't I heal fast enough?...huh? A notification..from Takemichi...huh..

In text

My best friend of a crybaby:
N/n-san! There will be a festival tmrw night! Wanna come? I'm going with Hina and Draken-kunis going with Emma-chan, so we were thinking you can go with Mikey-kun?

De y/n <3:
Of course I will go! Heck if I stay in my house any longer I will explode! I would enjoy going with Mikey too, he may seem a bit serious at time but still kinda childish, easy for me to deal with. I think I am getting some of my memories back as well!

My best friend of a crybaby :
That's amazing n/n-san! What memories have you gained?!

De y/n <3:
Well I remember one time we got ice cream together and you were too focused on your phone while I TRIED to get your attention about a tree you were about to walk into and you did and both your ice cream and your phone took a toll so we had to get you a new phone and ice cream 😂😂😂

My best friend of a crybaby:
WHY THAT ONE?!?

De y/n <3:
LOL! Anyways that phone that we got you, u r using it currently, right?

My best friend of a crybaby:
Yeah, I even got a new phone case that has our favorite anime.

De y/n <3:
Cool! I wanna see!

My best friend of a crybaby:
Ok, later though. I won't keep you up for too long though, you should get some sleep!

De y/n <3:
Alright, good night besto friendo!<3

M

y chest friend of a crybaby:
Good night n/n-san, see you tmrw night! - Read

Takemichi PoV:

I can't wait until I see y/n-san again tomorrow..I wonder what she will look like..moving on...maybe I should take a break for a bit will all this future stuff for just tomorrow...just thinking and taking care of things gives my less sleep which means more eyebags..ha, I remember one time y/n-san gave me a cute pout and flicked me on the forehead because I didn't get enough sleep the night before..I really enjoy her..

The next day

Your PoV

Huh?..ughhh..it's...3pm..wait- 3PM?! THE FESTIVAL IS TONIGHT AND I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN MY OUTFIT FOR TONIGHT!! GET UP, GET UP!!

You rush out off bed and slip on a random outfit

(02 but it's a crop top and some shorts with and of you don't like it, you can come up with your own and if your don't like the color change it! I just found it and imma use it most of the time

(02 but it's a crop top and some shorts with and of you don't like it, you can come up with your own and if your don't like the color change it! I just found it and imma use it most of the time..)

You rush downstairs and grab your purse and put at least 100 bucks inside since you didn't eat either and decided to eat while you're out. You also grab you phone and head out.

You fake a few turns here and there and you are finally at the mall. You go to your favorite shop with a bunch of fancy clothes and the things where yeah..you buy most of your clothes at.

Okay..hmm what should I bu-..y?..

You turned and see a beautiful yukata and hell, you couldn't turn it down.

(Again, you can change the color)

You yank it carefully, (yes, ik what I said :) and bring it to the cashier.

"Alright, the earrings, hair pin, thigh highs, and yukata will all cost to 100,000 yen"

Wow, cheaper than I expected...

You handed here the money and got this fancy bag to put it in. You tha ked the cashier as you two said your bids and goodbyes as you headed out. You use the rest of your money to buy (favorite food and drink) as you hear two people talking about a fight and you hud by and alleyway.

"So you are gonna attack tonight huh?"

"No shit, I said that already, 1.for the girl that kazutora told us about and 2. ...2 is for other reasons.."

"What's so special about this girl anyway"

"..slow ass..if you saw the pictures that Kazutora showed me and the weird ass yet specific description about her..you would be in my place right about now.."

"I expected his ass to tell me first but guess he didn't..oh well."

"Here,..look"

He showed the other guy a picture you couldn't quite make out but you thought you caught a glimpse and saw..YOU?! Why the hell would they be coming after YOU of all people?! Why the hell is everyone after you lately?!

"Hmm~ she sure is a cutie, she is most adorable when she sleeps too, might have to take her for myself~"

"Don't get your hopes up.."

You look at the two men, one has dark yellow-ish hair and the other hair dark brown and a yellow tip in the middle front of his hair, that same guy has tattos on his hands..

You try to keep as quiet as possible until they leave, you didn't not want them to come to your direction whatsoever because if they see you or if you try to eave, they will know you heard their conversation because to your side was a complete dead end.

Please don't go further..please don't go further!!..

"Shit, I forgot something back at the Valhalla base, let's go back"

"Yeah whatever, you can be real forgetful of the littlest things kisaki"

"Oh shut it Hanma"

K-kisaki and Hamna are their names huh?..I will be sure to keep that in mind and tell Mikey about this..thank god..they left as well..time to run back home before they come back.

A/N: Alright everyone good news, imma still be busy but not as much since my testing is done by this week. Everyone is pushing everything to the limits since it's almost the end of the year for me. But maybe or tmrw or the day after imma post a smutshot so be prepared. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope you enjoy the next one just as much. Have an amazing rest of you night/evening/day, stay healthy and safe. I love you, bye my lovelies!<33

Word Count: 1065 words