The Toman yanderes react!

Welcome one and a to the Toman Yanderes react! I will also be doing the other gang members react once those yanderes are unlocked. The Toman yandere consist the characters such as:

Manjiro Sano
Ryuguji Ken
Takemichi Hanagaki
Takashi Mitsuya
Hakkai Shiba
Nahoya Kawata
Souya Kawata
Chifuyu Matsuno
Baji Keisuke

What are your yanderes reacting to you ask? Well, here is today's reaction!!

The yanderes react to:...

The reader climbing on their back unexpectedly!

Manjiro Sano:
He already does that with Draken, nobody EVER does that to Mikey. So why should you? Then again, as his future wife, he must do ANYTHING to make him happy..for certain reasons.

If you jumped on his back, he would wobble a bunch of times until both of you fall, he would start crying and then he would push you off, once he sees you on the ground, face front, he starts fake crying again, panicking stating that you're hurt and you need to go to the hospital again.

"Ken-chin! Bunny-chin is hurt, we need to get her to the hospital again, oh shit, HER SIBLINGS ARE GONNA BE PISSED AT MEEEEEE-!!!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MIKEY, SHE WILL BE FINE, LOOK, IM PATCHING HER UP RIGHT NOW!!"

"Yes Mikey, I am fine."

"BUNNY-"

Ryuguji Ken:
As stated in the last one, Mikey already does it to him so he is fine but gets irrated at first, then he is surprised when he feels lighter weight on him so he gets in defense mode but immediately shuts down when he hears a familiar laugh that he finds adorable and hold your legs to keep you up.

"You lowkey scared me right there baby dragon."

"Sorry. Do you want me to get off Ryu-kun?"

"NO!!"

"Oh...oh-"

Takashi Mistuya:
Another one who is wary since his sister's also do that, it's so unexpected since his sister's aren't in public with him..normally but then again, they aren't as heavy as you, once he hears a familiar voice calling his name he chuckles, easily regaining his composure.

"My sisters do this too ya know?"

"So it's not a problem if I do it too right?"

"Not at all beautiful!"

Hakkai Shiba:
WHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCK?!?!?! He hears your sweet giggle, he stops in place, not wobbling one bit to let you do what you need to do. You kiss his cheek to try and wake him, sti staying in the same place but bursting red, mumbling incoherent words.

"I- what- I- uhhhhmmm..."

"Hakkai?! Are you okay?! Do you wnat me to get off???"

"N-N-N-NO!NOOOOO! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEEE!"

"OH-"

Nahoya Kawata:
Both of the Kawata twins are always aware of when you are energetic, around, or by/next to them, they know all your tricks, they even know how much you weigh, you always climb on them anyway so it's like a habit, no, a reflex to pick you up when you climb on them.

"Hi 'hoya!"

"Hi gorgeous! Gimme kiss!!"

"Mwah! Happy?"

"Yes very, I want more though!"

"How we get food first?"

"Some of the way there? Some when we get there? Some when we get the food and after?"

"Fineee"

"Yay!"

Souya Kawata:
Again, expects it, though, he still gets all blushy when he feels you so close to him..though he would mind being EVEN MORE close to you..

"Hi Sou'!"

"H-hi..how are you? How has your day been so far love?"

"Good now that we are in this position!"

"W-WHA-?! Y/-"

"LET'S GOOOOOO!"

Takemichi Hanegaki:
You have done it a couple of times, but he still isn't fully aware whenever you do it, then again, nobody ever does that, not even Hina. Most of the time when you do this, it will take him a sec to calm down but when you do that unexpectedly, he will wobble and both of you fall over.

"You can't keep doing this! You might hurt yourself!"

"Why?! I'm pretty safe when I am with you, right Takemichi?"

"U-uhm..yeah.."

Chifuyu Matsuno:
With the amount of girls that flirt and are crowding him, you would expect him to be used to girls climbing on him, though it's quite the contrary, whenever you do it, it's like his whole body shuts down and he honestly doesn't know what to do, but he won't let you fall!!

"Ah! Y/n, what are you-"

"Take me somewhere Chifuyu! I feel taller and higher!"

"But you're taller than me!"

"Oh fucking well!!"

Baji Keisuke:
Both of you are about the same height, two can play that game! He would try and hit you since he doesn't get this type of treatment from people, so it's definitely gonna take a minute.

"Oh, I am so getting you back for this later, but whatever you want princess."

"Alrighty then!"

I once again wrote this at school because
1. I'm bored
2. There isn't anything to do
3.I had this in mind anyway.

I hate 3rd period.

Word Count: 835