Mana and Luna: 4

Warning: Rape attempt and slight blood (the blood gets cleaned and patched up)

Before the guys left, Mituya invited you over to his house so he can create a Toman uniform for you 'To welcome you properly and since you are apart the gang now, I would technically have to make you a uniform, I already made everyone else one'. You being your kind self agreed. He just said he would pick you up after school.

Your PoV:

"Bye Takemichi!" I waved bye and he walked to his house. Mitsuya told me to wait outside of the school gate so he can pick me up. Since I couldn't just stand there and wait, I decided to just lean on a pole, place my bag down, and start being lazy on my phone.

~timeskippu ~

I wonder where Mitsuya is, it had been an hour already, he said he would pick me up right after school, he should know what time it ended because I told him, he even said it himself that he lived nearby and he didn't have much of his work today. Where is he, I am starting to get a bit worried...

You waited for about 15-20 more minutes until a guy approached you. He TRIED to seduce you to going with him but you refused. After a couple attempts he tried to grasp onto you. At this point you tried fighting back. You KNEW your fighting skills were off the charts but somehow you was able to put a knife to your neck to where you wouldn't die but a bit of blood would come out.

He soon pushed you into a nearby alley and started to get...touchy. He took the knife off your neck as fast as he could and replaced it with your hand. You tried fighting back but the blood was still coming out of your neck so you couldn't do much. He ripped your shirt off with the knife, and threw the scrapping of your shirt to the side. He looked at your bra and waist while eyeing your chest with lustful and thirsty eyes. You tried with all of your might to push him off and fight back but ,again, due to your slowly blood loss, he gripped your neck tighter and more blood came out of your neck.

He was about to undo your bra until someone punched his face and started to beat him up. At this point you were about to become unconscious until you tried to get a glimpse of that someone, you thought you saw 3 people in the end. You also heard crying and barley saw one of them coming to you as the crying grew louder then...

You blacked out

You woke up a couple hours later in an oversized hoodie and your thick leggings you had underneath your skirt (at the time it was kinda cold so you had to put a thick pair of leggings underneath your skirt to keep your warm enough). You got up and went to the mirror, you saw a bandage wrapped around your neck. You turned to your side and then saw two girls how had the same color hair and eyes as Mitsuya, you assumed they were his siblings and you were in his house. You tried to speak but it hurt for a second.

Little did you know Mitsuya talks about you a lot to his sisters so they knew who you were and Mitsuya told them that was you when he brought you in and patched you up. The two immediately hugged you legs and said their names. You stumbled a bit due to the surprise.

"I'm Mana!" Exclaimed the one with the two buns. "And I'm Luna!" Exclaimed the other with the pigtails. The two then come off of you and Luna said your name and told you that they knew your name because Mitsuya had told them. "Don't tell onii-chan we told you this, but he talks about you all the time " Mana whispered I your ear, you blushed a bit and when Mana moved a bit off of you, you looked at Luna to see if it was true, because you figured she is smart enough to understand and know what was going on. Of course, she nodded and gave you a giggle with a cheeky closed eyes smile.

"We understand that you are hurt, onii-chan said that you shouldn't talk much since you lost a bit too much blood and it kinda messed up your voice in that area, so we are giving you this piece of paper and this pen to talk to us. And I am very smart to remember everything and do this for you, I am 8 after all" Luna proudly said, as she handed you the piece of paper. "And I am 7!" Mana chimed and Exclaimed while giving your a warm smile. Your heart melted due to there cuteness and started writing.

Your two are so cute, thank you very much, and you are smart Luna, I am very proud of you.

The two read what you said and looked up at you and you smiled giving them butterflies (this is in a platonic way) then they gave you another hug. You also knew sign language and you knew they didn't really understand but you signed 'thank you' and you were about to write it down, but to your surprise the two girls put the paper down and the signed ' your welcome '. You the signed and asked if they knew sign language and Mana responded saying they did, just not certain words because Mitsuya didn't want them to know about it. You smiled softly and Luna then signed if you wanted to play with them. You agreed and they took you to their room and surpsingly you saw it clean with only a few toys out. Them being girls and kinda looked like twins, you thought it might be messy since your sister had a messy room as a child.

' okay, let's play! ' signed Mana and Luna.

A/N:

Yay! A new chapter, and I made sure to make it a bit longer this time since I haven't been posting chapters and only three, now four, have been posted, the next one I am posting right after. QwexyStar deleted her/his/their stories but is currently remaking Bloodbath and I am really excited for it so please give her/him/them some love!<3 ilysm my child 🥺💕. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next chapter will be posted in a bit. BAII!!<33

1109 words