All will be released soon...: 7

(My love for yall 👆🏻: tysm for almost 3k reads, means so much 😩🛐)

Is this really how I die?

Not even getting a chance to do that much with all of these people...

Welp if this is it then...

Mitsuya, that moment we had..., I wish we could've gotten to know each other a bit more before we did that...

Nahoya, Souya, I really enjoyed the time we had...I will admit,...I did kinda of like you guys..like THAT.

Mikey, you were also a childish leader but a good one, I enjoyed my time with you..

Draken, no matter how many times I kinda pissed you off, you stuck up for me, thank you...

Everyone else...I wish I could have gotten to know you more, being apart of the gang now...

My lovely siblings...Reita, tha and you for always being there, you to Rosie...

Man, I sure do stupid shit...

Goodbye

Wait...why am I in this room???

The hospital room???

Beep beep beep beep

Breathing: Normal...

Your PoV..

"Why am I here?..Aren't I supposed to be dead?..Where is everyone?" I get out of bed, in pain, and go out of the room, I kinda stumble so I grab on to something for balance.
...
"Hello?..Is anyone there?-ACK!"

You blacked out...

Hello my love~

W-who are you

Someone you will see VERY soon~

S-so I DON'T know you? Then how the hell are you here? How the hell am I here, how the hell is ANYTHING here still her-

Shhh. You are panicking too much, I promise, once you are healed, all will be released...

W-wha do you mean, just who the fuck are you?!

Aw, such language, you sure are cute when you are fiesty~ Anyways~ since you wanna know who I am so bad, guess I might as well show myself to you~

He came out of the darkness to walked up to you and put a stand of hair the was infront of your face behind of your ear. He had black and yellow hair with earrings that jingled. With yellow eyes and winked at you with the eye that had a nole underneath.

Hello there my angel, my name is Kazutora Hanemiya, I go to Vhala, your enemy technically but to be honest, I don't think of YOU as the enemy, oh no, everyone ELSE on your gang is the enemy, they are taking you away from me~

You had to admit, he was good looking like everyone else, you cursed to yourself that you just HAD to stumble upon and meet such handsome guys but you didn't mind THAT much.

W-whatever, I don't even know you and you think I am being pulled away from you? As soon as I wake up I have to go back to sleep because of YOU?! My life couldn't just be anymore peachy..

Don't say that you're hurting my feelings-

I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!

Hmph, meanie, but it's amazing to hear your voice and see you up close, you're even more amazing then they said

Who?

Your teammates of course, look so one day I was walking around and saw you, Draken, and...Mikey..

Before he continued, he paused, then spoke again, he looked hesitant to say Mikey's name for some reason, you wondered why

Mikey started to go on and on of how..amazing, you were, so that day I may or may not have followed you home

WHAT-

Let me finish! I also installed camera in your house so I have been watching you since

KAZUTORA!

Yay, you know my name now!

Not the point!

He giggled and clapped while jumping up and down, you were about to smack him before you woke up and gasped. You then saw at least 13 people there. 3 of them were unfamiliar but the rest was the people you knew from Toman, you assumed the unknown people were related to some of them or were in Toman.

"Y-Y/N!" Most of them shouted and cried your name, others had worried looks, the three that were unfamiliar had somewhat of worried looks. You started to curl up into a ball wondering why it was all like this, someone was stalking you, everyone all already there all up in your face, you also felt like you remember some certain stuff about everyone..now, it seems like some memories are a blur...

You have amnesia...

"I-I-I" you stammered "W-what is it y/n, what's wrong?" Takemichi asked worryingly. That's when you started crying and murmuring stuff that's when

ONII-CHAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!

Everyone was shoved to the wall and you were covered, Reita got up and turned around with shadows covering his eyes, he kinda stepped back realizing what he had done but seeing you in that state triggered him

"I thought I told you to protect her, not make her cry.." He said coldly, not looking up

"Listen man, we didn't, we came to visit her because had permission, when we didn't see her in her room we started to look around the hospital for her, when Hakkai and Sanzu found her we found out she was out cold on the ground, when she suddenly looked up, she look liked she had seen a ghost, then she started crying and.." Chifuyu explained calmly not wanting to make Reita mad, he understood he was overprotective of you and he didn't want to get on his bedside because to be honest with himself, he was kinda scared of Reita..

There was just a moment of silence, then Reita picked you up bridal style and ran off, still somehow had shadows in his eyes...

A/N:

I HAVE FAILED YOU ALL! THIS IS SUCH A SHORT ASS CHAPTER BUT I AM TRYING TO GURRY AND POST SMTH FOR YALL CUZ I HAVENT POSTED IN OVER A WEEK AND IM NOT GONNA POST TILL NEXT FRIDAY OR SATURDAY IM SO SORRY BESTIEZ, PLZ FORGIVE MAH, ILYSM THO TYSM FOR ALMOST 3K READS HOPEFULLY BY THE END OF THE NEW WEEK WE WILL HAVE OVER 3K. ILYSM TY BAI BESTIEZZ!!<33

1033 words :') help