I am sorry...: 5

Warning: slight lime

After about 25-30 minutes you had left the girls to play and go see where Mitsuya is a bit after you left, they did play but then they got sleepy and when to sleep on there beds and left you a note with a cookie, you didn't know about it of course because you were out looking for Mitsuya.

You then heard noises coming from a room and you being nosy and stubborn you had to fight your own self but lost and went inside the room. When you got in there, it was the most enchanting sewing room ever. You walked around and the room itself was really decorative and large. Soon you heard crying and went and saw Mitsuya crying, as well as..Angry, crying in a ball , Smiley was leaning on the wall 'watching' the two.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I'm sorry for not being there fast enough *sniff* I couldn't be there fast enough, it's all because of someone asking me out, FUCK!" You then saw him get up and punch the wall. He then looked up and saw you, he ran to you and hugged you tight forgetting you had a injury. He hugged to tight, you coughed and sat out blood, only a little bit though. Smiley and Angry got up and rushed to you as well when they heard your name.

"Oh no, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to a-are you okay?" Mitsuya worryingly asked with tears in his eyes. You simply nodded yes while Smiley also hugged you, also with tears in the brink of his closed eyes but didn't let you see. He then got off after 2 seconds and gave you a smile and Angry hugged you from behind still crying.

"Y-you were h-h-hurt..IM SWORRY!!!!" He then hugged you tighter while you were holding back blood from coming out, crying into your back. ( I didn't mention this back the guy sliced you too hard with the knife when he cut your shirt off causing you to lose even more blood) .

You patted Angry's arms then you turned around hugging him, he buried his head in the crook of your neck still crying. After about a minute or so, he let go. He went to hug his brother from the back and your heart died of cuteness. You assumed Mitsuya knew sign language since Mana and Luna knew it, so you signed to Mitsuya that you were okay and Mana and Luna are playing in there room. Luckily he did know and he signed thank you and the twins then signed ' are you okay y/n? '. You knew they knew sign language because you had taught it to them when you three were little. At first Smiley knew what it meant and Angry had trouble. That's when you and Smiley had to give Angry a bit more help, eventually he understood. To practice, you three had spoke in sign language for a while, your idea, to make sure they had to nailed down. You were thankful they still remembered the tips and tricks you gave them and sign language itself after all this time.

You softly smiles at them and hugged them by the necks, kinda having to stand on your toes, little did YOU know Mitsuya glared at the boys while one gave him a smirk and the other gave him a weird creepy smile. Mitsuya scoffed and looked the other way. Once you came off of the twins, they had a small blush on their faces, that's when Smiley gave a chuckle with a warm cheeky smile and Angry gave you his angry face with slightly puffed cheeks. You looked over at Mitsuya, he was turned around and was walking over to his sewing machine and you ran and hugged him from behind, it surprised him, but, he turned back you hugged you, making sure and being cautious not to hug you as tight as he did before.

Once all of that was over and done with, the twins ' had to do something ' and they had to leave, of course, you and Mitsuya escorted them out, once you and Mitsuya heard their engines rev up and leave, Mitsuya took your hand and guided you back to the sewing room and showed you your newly made Toman outfit. You looked at it awe, it looked like it would fit you perfectly, that's when Mitsuya guiltily blurted out and bowed.

"I'm very sorry! I took your measurements while you were sleeping so I could surprise you with the outfit when you woke up!..Though, I didn't know WHEN you wake up because you had been sleeping for almost a day and a half..the division and vice division captains including Mikey and Draken came yesterday to visit you but..." when he looked up your faces were nearly touching. He touched your nose to nose and said sorry again. He thought it would be okay if he kissed you, and he did, you enjoyed the feeling of his soft lips on yours. You had enough courage to kiss him back. The kiss was genuine and warm. Then you started to make it heated, pushing him on the table, and placing a hand on his chest, while he placed on hand on YOUR chest, and the other on you waist. He had kinda sat on the table, while you were leaning on him. He asked you access to you mouth by swiping his tounge at the bottom of lip, you accepted immediately and fought for dominace with his tounge. It took a second, but, somehow you won. You noticed that his sweater was coming off and his shirt already had two buttons undone. You decided to unbutton a few more and slide your hand down his chest to his stomach, then placed your hand around his...ya know. He moaned into the kiss and felt you smirk in the kiss. 'Wow Mitsuya is really submissive, must be more of a bottomed then ' you thought. He grabbed you hand when he was about to put it directly ON his...YA KNOW. You both gasped hearing the door open with two girls with their mouth agap with droopy eyes.

"*large gasp* ARE WE GETTING A NEW RELATIVE?!" Luna cheered "Uh..*ehem* uh, we were just doing something-" "Yea, you were kissing Y/n-ne!" Mana Exclaimed in excitement, interrupting Mitsuya. You just thought of that opportunity to run with your out fit and leave. Mitsuya and the girls noticed this and started chasing you. Mistuya caught up to you and grabbed your wrist, twirling you around to him.

"That was both of our problem princess~" Mitsuya cooed. You blushed making it visible to him and he chuckled "Aw, your get so flushed easily, it's so cute". You pushed away from him, then getting tugged on by the two girls.

"Y/n-nee, try on your outfit Nii-chan, made now!" The girls said in unison. You nodded and signed where the bathroom was and the girls guided you and shoved you inside slamming the door leaving you to change.

 You nodded and signed where the bathroom was and the girls guided you and shoved you inside slamming the door leaving you to change

(That's your outfit. Your gloves are fingerless and disclude the skirt, you still have the Toman pants. Just a little adjustment since you're a female in this and you are 'Tomans Princess'. This art goes to the amazing artist who made this)

You came out and twirled for the three and the all clapped and stared in amazement. Mitsuya blushed and felt himself get hard. 'Shit. I will have to deal with this myself later. For now I will try to hide it. She looks so hot in that.' Mitsuya thought. "Mitsuya-kun, you did amazing, it fits absolutely perfectly on me" you chirped. Mitsuya wanted you to keep praising him. He loved the sound of your voice. He wanted it for him and only him. You saw the time and remembered you had school, you quickly changed back into Mitsuya's hoodie and told him you had to go. He took you home himself because he did NOT want the previous event to happen again. When he brought you home he gave you a peck on the lips, you blushed, waved bye and went inside. You ran to your room flopped on your bed and screamed in your pillow practically fangirling yourself to sleep, not knowing that, slipping your mind, that Mitsuya Takashi now knows your address and school...

A/N:

Yay! I got new chapters in? Just wanted to say thank you to 3 people -Ranboo_bish- DamnnMommy and makarimxxxx for the most recent support! It means a lot! The second user I mentioned has some amazing stories so please go check them out and give them some love. QwexyStar has been rewriting her/his/their stories but Bloodbath is currently being updated and it's going good so far so ye!<3 Thank you sm for the luv and support. Hope you all are doing well, stay safe, hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope you enjoy the next one just as much, BAII!<33

1501 words