🕯3

Hyunjin dropped Han off at their dorm. He helped walk him inside and helped him get settled.

"I'm going to head over to Lee Know's place. I need to talk to him. I'll be right back." Hyunjin said before recieving a nod from Han and leaving their dorm once more.

Hyunjin got back in his car driving Lee Know back to his place. Lee Know had his own small house in the neighborhood near campus.

As the two walked into Lee Knows house Lee Know asked him, "so why did you come here instead of dropping me off first?" He was confused by the youngest actions.

"You like him don't you?" Hyunjin bluntly asked.

Lee Know calmly asked, "who?" As he continued to walk towards the couch.

"Jisung. You like him." Hyunjin stated as if he was answering for the boy now sitting on the couch.

Lee Know just scoffed and asked, "and what makes you think that?"

Hyunjin plopped down in the spot next to Lee Know facing him. "Dude you've been staring at him nonstop ever since you first saw him. You randomly decided to come to the hospital with me to see him. You told him to call you Lee Know when it took me 2 1/2 years to get to call you that instead of Lee Minho. And you talked to him. You never to talk to anyone you just meet." Hyunjin kept going surprising Lee Know.

Lee Know sighed and finally looked at Hyunjin. "He's......" He started then trailed off as if he was thinking about what to say next. "......interesting. He seems like he'll be a fun toy to play with." Lee Know said with a grin on his face.

Hyunjin immediately intervened on Lee Know's thoughts. "No. Not him. He's so innocent and sweet. He doesn't need to be corrupted by you." Hyunjin stated with a small hint of venom laced in his tone.

Lee Know leaned towards Hyunjin leaving their faces only centimeters apart as he whispered. "And that's why he'll be a fun toy. The best even." Lee Know then stood up and walked towards his bedroom as he said to Hyunjin. "Now leave and fetch me my new toy." Then he shut his bedroom door behind him leaving Hyunjin alone.

Hyunjin decided to not do that to Han so he just went back to the dorms and decided to bring Han something to eat as well.

-

A few days passed and Han felt much better now. He finished all of his classes for the day and decided to go to the library to catch up on some missing assignments from when he was in the hospital and resting.

A few hours passed and Han decided it was time to wrap up his studies and that he'd done enough for now. As he was packing up his things he heard movement in front of him and looked up.

"So is it like cancer or something?" The boy sitting in front of him asked.

"What?" Was all Han could get out seeing as conversing with someone who is still pretty much a stranger was causing him to panic.

"The reason for you fainting and being in the hospital." The boy continued to ask knowing it's none of his business.

Han rolled his eyes internally. "No Lee Know. It's not cancer." He simply replied. "Why are you here though?" He asked to hopefully change the subject. "You don't seem like the type to go to libraries."

"I came here for you. You seemed like the type to be at a library." Lee Know openly admitted which shocked Han making his eyes widen. "I asked Hyunjin to drive you over to my place the day we got back from the hospital but I guess he decided not to." Lee Know once again openly stated shocking Han even more.

"Why?" Was all Han asked seeing as his nerves were getting worse at hearing all of this.

"Well." Lee Know started as he leaned towards the boy. "Because you're interesting to me....I want to get to know you more." He said scanning the boys face and body as if he'd never seen him before.