🕯32

Han and Lee Know were no in Hans room.

Han sat on his bed as Lee Know looked around.

They had just finished eating dinner, to which Hans mom was extremely surprised and excited to see Lee Know.

The boys were still wet and cold from being in the rain. Hans mom suggested getting them some dry and warm clothes but they both were dead set on eating first.

Han watched as the bold Lee Know searched the open areas of his room. Examining every picture of him and his family that was laid out.

Han decided to let him do what he wants while he fixed his issue. Being wet and freezing.

He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a change on underwear and some PJ's. Which consisted of sweatpants and an old t-shirt that he's had since middle school.

He walked over to the bathroom that connected to his room. "I'm gonna wash up and change. You can borrow some of my clothes. Just make sure you warm yourself up. Please." He said as Lee Know continued to look around the room not giving any response.

Han turned and walked into the bathroom shutting the  door behind him. He turned the water on and undressed himself.

After waiting for the water to warm up, he got in the shower.

He washed his hair with shampoo, rinsed it, then washed his hair with conditioner. He then rinsed it and started washing his body with body wash.

Without hearing anything beforehand, he felt hands grip onto his waist. He immediately jumped and let out a small shriek. He turned to see who it was but was stopped by Lee Know gripping harder and stopping him.

"Lee Know?! What are you doing?! My mom is downstairs." He complained not wanting to get caught by his mom.

Lee Know placed his mouth next to Hans ear from behind. You told me to warm myself up." He slid on arm around Hans waist completely. He slid the other hand around and up his torso. He gripped onto his chest.

"Lee Know. I can't." Han said as he grabbed onto Lee Knows hands to stop him.

He then felt the olders naked body press up against his back. He felt Lee Knows hard member press against his lower back. Immediately his knees felt weak and he knew he couldn't hold back.

Instead of stopping the orders hands, Han guided the one on his chest up to his throat. Indicating for the older to squeeze.

Feeling Han do that instantly made Lee Know want to fuck him harder then he ever has.

He squeezed Hans neck turning the younger on.

Han turned around to face the older and smashed their lips against one another.

-

Once the boys got out of the shower, Han got dressed and had to leave the bathroom to grab Lee Know some clothes.

Once he came back he quickly handed the clothes to Lee Know then left the bathroom to calm himself down. He was still slightly turned on from the shower sex and it caused him to be embarrassed.

By the time that Lee Know got dressed and came out of the bathroom Han had already went downstairs and said goodnight to his mom.

She suggested that Lee Know sleeps in Hans bed and Han takes Felix's bed, but she knew that they would more then likely share Hans bed.

Han was lying on his bed on his phone. Lee Know came out of the bathroom and attacked Han. He threw the younger into a laughing fit once he started tickling him.