🕯27

"Lee Know.." Han voiced once more in a breathy tone. He felt Lee Knows lips leave his neck, the area suddenly feeling cold.

"Please Ji....I need you." Lee Know said gripping onto Hans waist from behind.

Han stopped and said, "I haven't heard that name in a long time." He caught Lee Knows attention at the sudden change of topic.

"What do you mean?" He was lost and confused.

Han turned himself around to face Lee Know, whose face was extremely close to Hans. Not leaving much space in between.

"You're the only one who has ever called me 'Ji'." Han stated earning a surprised look from Lee Know. "And you also only ever say it during sexual moments." Han finished, showing that he was paying attention.

Lee Know grinned and replied, "I didn't think you'd notice...I love that you did though." He said as he went back to staring at Han. Switching back and forth from his eyes to his mouth.

Hans heart sped up once the conversation died off and the tension rose.

"Please." Lee Know voiced as he allowed his hand to slowly travel up the right side of Hans body.

Han shook his head but couldn't bring himself to say no. Lee Know slowly leaned forward.

Han pressed his body as flat against the door as he could hoping that he would just sink right through.

"If you don't want to then just tell me." Lee Know said before allowing himself to carry it further.

Han stood silent his mind fighting between telling Lee Know 'no', and just giving in.

Once Lee Know hasn't gotten an answer, he called his name again to get his attention. "Ji?"

Han snapped out of his thoughts. Hearing Lee Know call him 'Ji' was a weakness. One time was bearable but hearing it twice melted him.

"Fuck it." Han said before he threw his arm around Lee Knows neck and pulled him close.

Their lips met once more and as they did it was like a lightning bolt shot through both boys.

Lee Know pressed his body up against Hans. He then picked him up and allowed him to wrap his legs around him. Lee Know slowly made his way to his room.

Both boys gave in and allowed the kissing to heat up.

As Lee Know carried him, Han reached over Lee Knows shoulders and pulled up his shirt revealing his bare back. Han knew one of Lee Knows weaknesses.

Han reached as far down on his bare skin as he could. He then dug all 10 nails into the olders skin as he slowly drug them up towards his shoulders once more.

Lee Know arched his back forward and winced from the sudden pain. But all the while slipping a moan into Hans mouth as their lips were still connected.

Lee Know quickly became hard and wanted to get rough. He entered his room and instead of going for the bed he slammed Han against the wall.

"Are you teasing me?" He asked the younger who was breathing heavily while pinned against the wall.

The only response Han had was an evil grin planted on his lips.

Lee Know then released one of his hands from holding Han up, and slammed it on his neck. Han instantly let out a moan.

Lee Know leaned forward and squeezed each side of the boys neck once more earning another moan. "You wanna play that game? Huh? Ji?" He asked in an extremely seductive tone.

Han looked down at the older and said, "try me, Minho." Han has never used Lee Knows real name before but Lee Know loved it. He pulled away from the wall and threw Han on the bed.