🕯23

"We need to leave." Han said stumbling up to I.N and Felix. Both boys looked at the older with confusion. Chan walked over wondering what was going on as well.

"Huh? Why?" I.N asked confused.

Felix noticed his brothers short breath. He looked around and saw a dark haired boy socializing with some people.

Felix pushed around Chan and I.N. "He's right." He said grabbing his brother. "We should leave. Go somewhere else. Maybe get something to eat." Felix tried covering things up to help his brother the best he could.

I.N and Chan followed as well. "Alright. sounds good to me." Chan said grabbing a hold of I.N's waist.

-

"You saw him didn't you?" Han heard as the door to their dorm shut.

Han was calmer now. His breathing fine and his mind done spinning. Although his heart was worse than before. But he knew how to hide that by this point.

"Huh?" Han said continuing to get ready for bed.

"Something happened between you and Lee Know and you saw him at the arcade tonight." I.N stated instead of asking. And once he heard nothing but silence from the older he knew he was right.

He sighed and kicked off his shoes. "You should talk about it. Putting on a fake smile and acting okay won't get you anywhere." He threw himself onto his bed and let out a hmph as he hit. "Way to make me feel like a close friend." He said knowing it was wrong of him but not caring.

It was Hans turn to let out a sigh. He set his things down on his desk and changed into his PJ's as he said, "yes, something happened between me and Lee Know. But just because I'm not talking about means I'm not okay. I'm just not willing to talk about it yet." He said still not looking at the younger.

Once he finished getting ready for bed, he eyed I.N and noticed he was pouting. "Don't worry. Whenever I wanna talk to someone, you'll be the first person I go to." He said trying to lift the mood as he threw his body onto I.N's.

-

That week was the first week of Hans second year of college starting. And Felix's first year. Han was constantly checking up on Felix and helping him whenever he needed.

Despite their constant bickering and fighting, the brothers loved each other with every ounce they had in them and they would always take care of each other. Han constantly felt that Felix deserved everything in the world and needed to be taken care of like Han was his father. All because their father wasn't around.

So every time Felix texted Han a question about anything Han would instantly help him.

It was Friday and Han was in his final lecture of the day. He felt his phone buzz on the desk in front of him. He picked it up and saw Felix's name with a message attached to it.

*Lix*
~can you come out to the main yard please~

And without hesitation Han gathered his things and left the lecture room, his professor giving him a side eye.

Han walked through the halls until he reached the door.

He pushed open the door with his bag bag as he continued putting his books in it. Not paying attention at all.

He looked up and saw Felix standing in the main yard.

Han stopped. His heart dropped and his facial expression turned blank.

He kept staring forward even though he wanted to look away and leave.

Felix saw Han and quickly smiled while raising his hand to wave and call Han over.