14. Arielle+Rapunzel!

Have you ever seen a litmus paper? It changes colour when it's submerged in something

Amazing right?

But what if I say Mr Arnold was just a living version of litmus paper, submerged in something dark and dangerous. One second he was a considerate gentleman, the next he turned into a monster, something I wanted to destroy. But like litmus paper, our kind cannot change to another colour. He cannot help himself, because he is who he is.

Bipolar jerk!

"You can't be changed because you're too far gone, my friend. You are beyond hope."

"Out.", he snapped at me as soon as we reached my house.

"Oh hello Mr, I'm also not interested in staying with someone so ill-mannered, impolite and atrocious."

He unbuttoned his jacket and walked to my side, opening the passenger door for me, he gave me a get-out-look.

I scoffed.

As if I was dying to stay near him.

"Thanks for the lift, Mr Arnold. I'll see myself out." I slid out of his car but as if the embarrassment for the day hadn't come to a full stop, my feet decided that right now was the time to go numb.

How amazing again!

So as soon as I took a step, I felt my knees buckle.

What a great timing! As I say, why doesn't someone f*cking dig a hole and bury me inside?

"God! I'm so pathetic.", I mumbled under my breath.

"Jesus Christ.", I heard him mutter and the next moment I was swiped off my feet. And this was the third damn time, I was in his arms this day.

All the women out there would be so disappointed in me today.

I heard him chuckle and I felt the anger rush inside me. He had a cold smirk on his face, this guy.

First, he helps me, comforts me and then when I ask why he was being so nice, he goes back to being this insufferable person.

Does he have some missing nuts in his brain?

He carried me to my room once I had unlocked the door. He gently lowered me to the bed, adjusting the pillows.

"Sienna will be here soon." I looked at him in shock, just a few minutes he was arguing with me and the very next moment how did he become so thoughtful? My heart filled with warmth. Why? I don't know. Maybe, because it's been a long that someone did something so thoughtful.

He placed the pillow under my head, smoothed the blankets and pushed a few strands of hair back behind my ear. What was going on in his head?

"I knew it would have been awkward for you as well as me if I had stayed, so I called Sienna to keep your company. I can't leave you alone after what happened."