34. Tell me, Amore!

My head felt like it'd burst with the pain I was experiencing when I woke up the next morning

My head felt like it'd burst with the pain I was experiencing when I woke up the next morning. I tried to remember what I'd done last night and when I remembered it, my head spun again.

"Yes, you scoundrel, I have fallen for you too and as much as I want to kiss you, I don't know how to."

What the hell did I say? Someone tell me, I didn't say that. I didn't say any thing! Oh Bloody hell! What did I f*cking do?

I held my head in my hands trying to think what the hell actually happened. I couldn't think, no matter how hard I tried.

I'm f*cking dying, aren't I?

Oh, God! Did I really confess my feelings to him? God! What must he think of me now? I bet he is horrified!

No. No. No. Think more, Ari!

I strained my brain as hard as I could, trying to think of something that I hadn't screwed up! I couldn't think of anything. I felt like I was going to faint.

All my brain could muster up was how Sienna made me drink, then we cheered and then... blank, every-f*cking-thing blank followed by the sentence that shall not be repeated again.

I groaned pushing my face in my hands. How am I going to face him now?

But I didn't commit a sin.

He also has feelings for me but-

But I'm terribly embarrassed. God! What if I did kiss him in my drunk state?

Oh, God!

I groaned as I decided to go out of home and run to my house, God knows how I'm going to face him but the only thing I know is I'm not ready to do that now.

As soon as I set my foot on the floor, my eyes caught sight of a note. I couldn't help but get surprised to see the messy handwriting.

"Good afternoon, Arielle"- I looked at the clock and sure enough the time was 2:07 pm."With the amount of alcohol you had, I'm sure you will be having a hangover, I've set brunch and medicine for you on the table placed beside the bed. Take the medicines only after you have your food." I looked and sure everything was in place." Then come to the office, we need to talk about last night." My heart plummeted in my chest as I reread the last words over and over again. "I'm waiting for you, amore - N"

He's waiting for me. He wants to talk to me. But, I can't make myself talk to him.

But I can't just leave him like that. He won't let it go like that.

I grunted as I made my way to the washroom and did my business. I took a quick shower because If I stayed longer I'll think more.

Shower thoughts suck sometimes!

I stepped out of the bathroom and saw my reflection in the mirror. I was redder than a cherry tomato. The same bloody sentence revolved around my brain like a hamster on a wheel.