21. A Condition to Hug.

The next morning I woke up groaning, my back and neck hurting like hell

The next morning I woke up groaning, my back and neck hurting like hell. Apparently, I slept on the loveseat itself.

The first thing my eyes caught sight of was Aiden, who was sleeping on the foot of the sofa, his head on the floor while his legs were securely held up by the sofa. Who would think this guy is the CEO of a multinational company?

And how the f*ck did he manage to even sleep like that?

Next, I saw Tara and Evans who were sleeping next to each other on the same sofa. They looked peaceful. Beside them was the small sofa where Kia was asleep peacefully. She seemed to be so exhausted from the previous night and the dancing she did.

I ran my gaze across all the furniture once again but Mr Arnold was nowhere in sight.

Where the hell did he go early morning?

I groaned and braced myself to stop lazing and getting up but I couldn't.

I hadn't realized that there was a weight on me.

Mr Arnold!

I looked down, Mr Arnold's head was resting on my lap. He had a calm smile on his face as if he was seeing a nice dream.

I looked at his face closely, he looked really tired and there were a lot of black bags under his eyes. He must have been overworking himself.

I looked closer and bloody hell, there was a beauty mark right above his lips. How the hell didn't I notice it before.

Great! Now I sound like a creep.

His hair looked so soft and smooth, it was like velvet and I had this sudden urge to run my fingers through it.

Should I?

No, don't act like a creep now, Ari.

I shouldn't.

Yes, I shouldn't.

Yes, that's right, you shouldn't touch someone without their permission, Ari. This is pure wrong.

But his hair is tempting.

This is wrong Ari.

Damn it!

I touched his hair and goodness, he felt so soft and silky. It was like his hair was a magnet for me. They were so luscious and trust me I wanted to stop, but I couldn't. His hair felt so nice to my fingers that I just couldn't resist.

Quit it, Ari, you really sound creepy now.

Shaking my head, I quickly retrieved my hand from his hair and stopped myself from touching him.

"Why did you stop?" It felt as if my soul left my body. I could feel myself fading and losing consciousness. He was awake.

F*ck!Sh*t!Goddam*it!

Bloody hell! I was touching his hair, he knows this. What'll he think of me now?

Sh*t! What if he files a harassment case against me? Claims me of some creepy obsessed stalker or worse puts a restraining order on me?