0. Character Aesthetics and Author's Note.

Wonderful cover and aesthetics by YT_BookAwards_Covers

"When I said you were my first, I meant you'll be my last too

"When I said you were my first, I meant you'll be my last too."-Nicolas Arnold

"You never want anyone to stand for you

"You never want anyone to stand for you. You're your own hero."-Arielle Summers

*The billionaire in this book is not the typical playboy kind. He's loyal, definitely not toxic and a one woman man. So if you're looking for a book with such type of ML, congrats you're at the right place.*

First of all, Thank you so much for giving this book and me a chance. I don't know if you'll like it or not but the fact that you at least gave it a look has me happy.

1. This request is from the bottom of my heart, if you find anything which is offending or wrong, please write to me.

2. English is not my first language, so there may be.. no not maybe... there will be grammatical mistakes or other errors, please tag me if you find them. I'll correct it.

3. Do not! I repeat do not spread toxicity.

4. The first few chapters aren't really impressive but trust me it gets better with each passing chapter.

5. All copyrights of this book belong to me, so for the love of God don't steal.

6. If you feel like you are not enjoying the book halfway, you are more than welcome to step out of it. I don't want you to waste your time and write hateful comments because trust me this book is a comfort book and as much as I care for the readers' comfort, I don't want to feel disheartened reading the bad comments.

7. I'm always ears to suggestions and ideas, if you feel that something should be added or you can give better ideas for a particular scene, you are always welcome to comment on that or pm me. I'll definitely put your advice into consideration.

8. This book will make you cringe, laugh , maybe tear up once or twice but I can assure you that it'll definitely make you smile, warm your heart and by the end you'll be in love with Nicky.

Lastly, if anytime you feel alone, want anyone to talk to or just want to rant your frustration out, you're always welcome to message me.

Love <3

QOTD: Where do you live?