Chapter 2

Beginning of 6th year

Cecilia was excited for her sixth year at Hogwarts, she met loads of friends and is really enjoying her time there. Her family made their way through the busy platform again, it was her brothers final year at Hogwarts so he was off like a shot to get on the train. Her father laughed at the boy running to hug his friends. "Now where's that group of mischievous friends you have?" Her Dad said looking at his daughter. She shrugged and replied. "Probably already on the train."

"Well don't let us stop you, go, go and enjoy being with your friends." He said, she gave her Dad a big hug, as he wished her well. Her mother on the other hand just looked at her and gave her a slight smile. "Goodbye Cecilia, don't forget to Owl us when you arrive." She nodded and blew a kiss to both of them as she was waking away. Cecilia and her mothers relationship have had a strain on it ever since she found out she was placed into Gryffindor, Cecilia was never angry at her mother for being distant but wished she hadn't given up on her so easily.

She got onto the train and walked down the narrow passageway and found the compartment her friends were in. "Peter I swear to god if you don't move over I may kill you!" Sirius shouted as she walked into the compartment. She laughed at the two boys, she sat next to James who placed his head on her shoulder. She looked over at the three boys. Remus, Sirius and Peter all squashed together, considering the bench was long they all in a very close proximity. "Intimate." She giggled as she cocked her head to the side, Remus was reading his book next to the window rolling his eyes at the other two and glared at Cecilia's comment, she looked down from his gaze smiling to herself.

Remus was quite a quiet person and was very kind to his friends. He was quite the Casanova of our year. Although he would hate to admit it there are many girls who would love to get with him and sometimes he can be caught leading them son. Remus would always let Cecilia borrow his muggle books, which she is so grateful for because she could never seem to find them in Diagon Alley.

"So James, what's your plan with Evans this year?" Sirius asked, they all groaned in response. Cecilia was good friends with Lily Evans but she was so tired of James always rambling on about what she smelled like or what insult she called him today. "Well I was thinking Cecilia could hep me this year..."

"No James, NO!"

"What why?! I'm your best friend, all you have to do is bring me into conversations."

"James, I am your friend but I'm also good friends with Lily! I don't want to sabotage that because you want me to talk you up." He sighed. "Well now I'm going to have to think of a new plan." He mumbled putting his head back on her shoulder. James and Cecilia are very close, ever since that first day on the Hogwarts Express the two had been inseparable. Cecilia would spend a lot of her time with James over the summer, practicing quidditch, catching up with his parents or talking about what pranks they want to pull when they go back.

"James why don't you just let her go mate, clearly she isn't going to get with you! Move on! There are loads of girls lining up to get with you!" James just waved and shook his head, Sirius wasn't wrong. There is basically a James Potter fan club which consists of all the girls who fancy him! Sirius rolled his eyes and smiled at me. "How was your summer, lovely?"

"Oh it was alright, if you actually answered my owls you would know." I raised one eyebrow looking at him. He raised his hands in defence. Sirius and Cecilia had a brother and sister type of relationship, he would always protect her if anything was wrong but would also annoy the shit out of her sometimes. They could always have a good laugh together and they both knew what to do when one of them was upset or in a mood. He was basically her second brother.

"Anything from the trolly dears." Peter shot out if his seat and got a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavoured Beans and a few liquorice wands, Cecilia got up after Peter, much to James' dismay and asked for 5 chocolate frogs. Which she then divided between them all, it was tradition for one of the friends to buy them chocolate frogs for all of them. The second year was James, then Remus, then Sirius and then Peter and finally it was Cecilia's turn. They all opened their frogs and looked at the card they were given.

"Seriously another Dumbledore card? I'm convinced that he is the only card you can get!" Peter said throwing his card, Cecilia laughed the boy. She always loved the way they had met, he had accidently walked into the wrong dorm but he had only realised when he had gotten into bed with Cecilia. He screamed and ran out the room and she was in stiches laughing, the next day at dinner Peter had got flowers for her to apologise for any inconveniences caused.

Cecilia smiled before getting up again. "Cece I swear you get up one more time!" James threatened her. "James I'm going to get changed I'll be back in like 10 minutes so you can stop using me as your personal pillow!" he groaned and leaned his head agains the back of the bench. "C why don't you just get changed here, give us a show!" Sirius said with a wink. "Hey- woah-woah- there will be none of that!" James said sitting up straight pointing his finger between Sirius and Cecilia, everyone apart from James began to laugh and James was sat there with an angry and confused look on his face. "Im being serious! She will not be getting with any of you lot! Especially you, Black." James was adjusting his glasses frequently, which is a habit of his he had picked up. However, he only did it when he was angry which benefitted the friends as they knew when to stop messing with him.

"Oohh you used my last name, you must be serious!"

"James, I love you but you're not my dad. You cant make the decision of who I can or can't be with."

"But Cece it's Sirius!"

"James you act like I'm not his friend! I know what he gets up to!"

"Shes right James, you need to let her be her own person." Remus chimes in, Cecilia points to Remus and raises her eyebrows at James. Clearly making it known to him that Remus made a valid point. "Now you all don't mind, I'm going to get changed." The girl said leaving the compartment. "Oh but Sirius if you want to join me I wouldn't mind." She said winking at him and leaving the compartment fully. She laughed at the shouting that could be heard coming from the compartment, it was mainly James shouting.

"Cecilia!" She head someone shout, she turned around to see Sirius' head poking out from the compartment door. "I'll be there in a minute!" He sent her yet another wink as he was dragged in my his hair. Cecilia let out a loud laugh and shook her head as she went to change into her robes.

------------------------------

Chapter 2!!