Chapter 46

It was the last day of term, Cecilia had been staying in the boys from for the past week after her and Lily's ordeal and let's just say she was ecstatic to get out of the room and stay in her own bedroom for a two weeks.

Although she was excited to stay in her own room, she didn't want to go home. At all. All she could think about was the thought of having to sit around the table while they praise Amos on everything he had done this term while Cecilia basically has done the complete opposite.

Although her father is proud of his children no matter what after the letter she received from him after the fight she knew she would be in trouble. Thankfully, it had always been a traditionbsonce their first year that they all have Christmas dinner together at James'.

Anyones family member can come. It is usually, James, Sirius, James' parents, Cecilia and her family, Remus and sometimes his mum depending on if she has to work and Peter usually comes alone because he said his parents are 'embarrassing'. Though she didn't believe it she didn't want to push anything.

The boys still don't know the full story about what went on between her and Lily, they just knew that they had an argument and Cecilia thought it would be better to move into their dorm. James and Sirius had made it their mission to find out what had happened but Remus knew she wouldn't tell them two, so he had planned to subtly ask her.

They had been on the train for a few hours, Remus was reading while Sirius was sleeping on his shoulder, James had looked out the window for most of the ride home and Peter and Cecilia were playing a game of cards. It was all very quiet until Sirius jumped up from his sleep shouting. "No not my toes Father Christmas!"

All of his friends turned to look at him with a confused expression, Cecilia couldn't help but smirk trying to hold in her laugh. "Sirius what the fuck?!" Peter said as he put us cards down.

"Ha I won!" Cecilia exclaimed. "Sirius this is your fault!"

"Mate calm down I've just woke up."

"No because we had a bet, we said whoever won got 30 galleons! I've just lost 30 galleons!" Peter exclaimed. "Pete don't worry, it was a stupid bet we didn't shake on it. Technically it didn't happen."

Peter nods as he puts the cards back into the box. "Are we still okay to come to yours for Christmas James, I probably wont stay for long as my mum wants me to come to the big family Christmas dinner."

"Yeah Pete." James said with a small smile, Cecilia noticed how quiet he had been and that was very unlike James. She glanced over to Sirius who held the same expression while looking over at James, he looked back down at his feet so Cecilia kicked his foot to get his attention, she nodded towards the door and he nodded in agreement.

"We need to go the toilet...together." Sirius practically shouted as the two of them stood up, the three other lads just nodded or mumbled an 'okay'. While Cecilia and Sirius were breaking their necks to get out of the door. The rushed down the train trying to find an empty compartment, they kept rushing until they found one.

Well it wasn't empty...Regulus was there. The both knocked on the door frantically trying to get then boys head out of his book, he looked up with a frown which slowly disappeared as he saw his brother and friend there. 'Can we come in?' Cecilia mouthed through the glass and the younger boy simply nodded, which the two Gryffindor's silently cheered to.

"What are you two up to?" Regulus questioned placing his book to the side of him. "Nothing, were trying it fond out what's wrong with James." Sirius replied as he lifted his legs up onto the seats. "Youre both blind, he's clearly feeling confused. I mean he's been in love with Lily since the first day of starting school and now he kisses Cecilia out of nowhere?! Like come on he has clearly had some form of feelings for Cecilia that has been buried deep down and now they are coming out and he doesn't know how to deal with it." Regulus explained to the two of them.

Cecilia and Sirius blinked a few timed before Sirius began to laugh. "He's so right! Merlin Reg you hit the nail on the head."

"No, no, no surely not! He cant- he doesn't like me! The both of us had said that the kiss meant nothing! Heat of the moment thing!"

The two brothers shared a look. A look that could simply read. 'That the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard'. "Cece, you know I love you but I need to know this and I am being serious when I say this...do you have feelings for James."

Cecilia sat there silently, she didn't know how to answer the question. Yes she and James had always been close but after the kiss something changed, she didn't know if it was the fact that her and Jay were doing particularly well, or the fact that there could have been some unspoken, hidden feelings that she had for James.

Regulus and Sirius watched in anticipation, they could see in Cecelia's eyes that she was going through every single possibility that could come out of there answer. "Cece?" Sirius said quietly. She looked up from her feet to face Sirius. "Yes, I think I do."
-----------------------------------------------------------
SORRY FOR HOW BAD THIS CHAPTER IS AND FOR NOT UPDATING IN A MONTH BUT I HAVE HAD NO INSPIRATION AND I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY!!! HOPE YOURE ALL OKAY <3