Chapter 54

It was finally time to go back to Hogwarts, Cecilia was glad to be back to normal. She felt like she'd a pretty hectic Christmas, the family arrived at the station yet again. She was going to miss this, well she'd miss Amos' company, not that she'd tell him that but she felt as if she had not known any different for like 6 years. Everything was going to change.

The family say their goodbyes and she gets into the train looking for the compartment her friends are in. "Pads give me back my glasses!"

"What so you can look good for Cece?!" There they are she thought to herself as she walked towards the compartment, as she opened the door all of their heads spun towards her. "C! The love of my life!"

Sirius said as he came bounding towards her, he gave her the biggest hug. "Wait- wait why do you smell different? Where's the signature mint body wash that we always complained about? James come sniff your girl."

Cecilia let out a loud laugh at his comment and James looked at him like he'd lost his marbles. "Fine go your not gonna do it Moony come sniff Cece." Remus came over to her with a small smile and have her a hug too. "Yeah that's not you, we have an imposter guys!"

"Oh my god both of you shut up." She took a seat next to James and Peter, Remus and Sirius all sat opposite them wiggling their eyebrows. "Fuck off." She said with a smiled plastered on her face, the three of them started talking again and James took this opportunity to move his arm around her shoulder.

She smelt of vanilla. Not that he regularly smelt her but he was intrigued as to what Sirius had said, he was also thinking about the fact that he said Cecilia was 'his girl'. He knew Cece would hate that saying but something about it made him feel sort of warm inside, he knew how cheesy it was but he didn't care.

They all talked and laughed as they usually would and Cecilia savoured moments like these, she took her camera out and pointed it towards Remus, Sirius and Peter, they were all in deep conversation.

"Say cheeeeeese!!" They all smiled and Cecilia giggled while she took the picture. These where the moments she wished she could stay in forever.

-----------------------
All of her friends were sat around the Gryffindor table again, Cecilia loved being at Hogwarts, it was like home to her, where all of her friends were. This time coming back felt a little different, there were rumours of the Dark Lord rising, she knew that the life she loved now will begin to change very soon. She also felt different as she had not spoken a word to Lily since they came back, she did miss her friend but she couldn't really forgive the way she had acted towards her.

Cecilia thought that Lily was going to be the person who was by her side through everything, but if some stupid boy can get in the middle of that, maybe Cecilai had the wrong idea. She realised that the stupid boy she was talking about was her best friend but come on..Jame of all people?!

"Cece?" Remus mumbled tapping her side slightly, she jumped out of her thoughts and looked at him. "If you don't hurry up and eat it's going to get cold, you've been staring off into the distance for like 10 minutes."

She smiled at him and began to dig into her food, She looked over at Dorcas, Marlene and Lily as she ate. She hadn't even spoken to her other two friends because of this stupid fight, she just couldn't face speaking to her. "If you keep looking over there they might get creeped out." Peter said from the other side of her.

"I know but I haven't even spoke to Dorcas or Marlene."

"You will, if you don't speak to them they will definitely speak to you...they aren't just Lily's friend, they should be making the effort too, don't feel too bad and eat. Don't worry." Cecilia gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Pete."
——————————————
The girl walked into her dorm, she was alone. She didn't know if she should be happy or not, on the one hand she wouldn't have to face anyone but she just knew that it would be awkward when they all arrived. So to avoid any conflict she decided to lie down and try as hard a she could to go to sleep.