Chapter 56

A few weeks had past and Cecilia was sat inside n her room looking at the picture of her mother and who she assumed was her siblings. Her mother had never spoken about her childhood, her family. Nothing.

She heard a knock on her door. "Come in." She shouted as Remus and Sirius walked through the door, were heading for lunch soon, you coming?" Remus asked, Cece placed the picture down as she got up and nodded following them out.

They were all sat in the great hall and the feeling of confusion was reacting her alive, she was intrigued as to why her mother just wouldn't tell her own family about her own childhood. She felt someone squeeze her thigh, she looked at James with a smile, he frowned at her as if to ask 'are you okay?'

She responded with a small smile and nodded and continued to eat her food. "What's eveyone got for the rest of the day?"

"Nothing, I am a free woman for the rest of the day." She boasted as she knew the rest of her friends all had lessons, they all rolled their eyes as the girl and she giggled, they all departed ways and she went to the third floor classroom to see Regulus.

She walked in to see no one, so she took her normal seat in front of the mirror. She looked into it and still nothing had changed, James was still stood there smiling which made her smile. She thought about how far the pair had come just from the beginning of the year, there's been ups and downs for the pair and they've still managed to get to this point.

"Cece?" She turned her head to see Sirius Black. "Oh." She said, which made him look at her with his eyes widening. "Oh I'm sorry to disappoint you by not being my brother, I see how it is." He said as he grabbed the door handle again and went to walk out which made her laugh. "Sirius come sit down dickhead."

He placed himself next to her. "Why you in here? Where's regulus?"

"Wanted to sit and think and also I have no clue."

"Thought you had classes?"

"Sacked them off to see my favourite girl...you doing okay? How was Christmas?"

"Mate you seen me over Christmas I was fine." He smiled and shoved her playfully. "You know what I mean, not when we were all together..." he was trying to get her to talk about her mum but in a subtle way and in all how story she didn't really have much to complain about when it came to her mother.

"Nothing really happened, though I did find this old picture of my mother with what I'm assuming is her sisters." She took the picture out of her pocket and gave it to Sirius.

She watched as the boys face morphed into a shocked one which made her grown concerned. "Sirius what is it."

"It's nothing, really...nothing." As she went to press on with her argument Regulus walked in with a smile on his face, he walked past Sirius and nonchalantly asked. "Sirius why do you have a picture of our mother with you?"

Cecilia's eyes widened as she looked at the two, Sirius looked back at her with the same stunned face and Regukus was just confused. "What? Have I missed something?"

"Reggie that's a picture that I found him my mums drawer." His eyes then widened and they all stood up running straight to Professor McGonagall's office. "For fucks sake I am in a rush please move out of my way!" She shouted through the halls as the three of them ran, when she said that she earned disgusted looks from other students.

They arrived at the office and began to bang loudly on the door. Merlin what is it now, this is my only free hour of the day and-" she stopped her sentence when she saw the trip and immediately let them into her office. "What's the matter."