Chapter 29

It was a week till the end of November meaning the four Marauders needed to make the finishing touches to their aimagus potion, or should they say Cecilia needs to make it. The problem they were facing way since their little situation in the Three Broomsticks Cecilia hadn't spoken to James at all. She had spoken to the other lads but not to the extent she usually would.

She had sat with the girls everyday for the past week and a half and it was killing James, since first year they had never gone this long without talking to one another, they had never even had an big argument that would casue this. He knew it was his fault which made it even worse.

"We only have a week till Mooney's full moon, he's already a bit tetchy and Cecilia isn't even talking to us! What are we supposed to do?!" Peter exclaimed looking at his two friends. James and Susius say there with shocked expression smacked across their face.

Although they loved Peter, he wasn't always much of a talker. The only person he really felt comfortable talking to was Cecilia. James sighed. "We have quidditch practice today, I'll talk to her then."

The all nodded and walked to the defence against the dark arts classroom and as luck woukd have it, the three lads and Cecilia, Lily and Marlene were all stood either side of the door waiting to go in. James bring James winked at Lily, who rolled her eyes and glared at the three of them.

"Ladies first." James spoke as he opened the door for them. They all rolled their eyes and still stood there quietly talking to one another. "Well that's rude." Sirius mumbled.

"What was that Black?" Marlene questioned, and Sirius quietly said 'shit' under his breath. "Oh- I said
erm. I said that's rude."

"Pretty rich coming from you lot." Cecilia piped up facing the three of them. "Ah she speaks! Finally!" James through his arms in the air. "And what is that supposed to mean, Potter." She heard Lily and Marlene gasp slightly, her arms were folded across her chest as she stepped closer towards the curly haired boy. "All I'm saying is, is that you haven't spoken to us, specifically me in over a week. I was just surprised you hadn't lost your voice." He smirked.

"With or without a voice, you still wouldn't listen to me." Peter and Sirius winced as they watched the three girls stroll into the classroom. "Mate, she called you Potter." Sirius spoke. "She's never called you Potter." Peter added, James felt a sloght anger rise in him. "!Yes I know!" He snpped before storming into the class.

The students had sat down in their usual seats when Professor McLoughlin came out of his office and exclaimed. "Everyone up! New seats!" The whole room groaned and he rolled his eyes. "Calm down, calm down. Now I am very aware of the rivalry between the two houses." He said looking at the clear divide between the Gryffindor's and Slytherin's. "So I will not be mixing you up, I can not be dealing with the constant arguing and glaring." He said rubbing the top on is forehead. "So when I call your name please go to the seats I point to."

Cecilia had zoned out when he started to go through the list of Slytherin's, to be honest she was probably known as a 'typical Gryffindor' to them. She couldn't stand them, well not all of them, but most. Especially Snap, Malfoy and anyone from the Black family, Apart from Sirius and Regulus of course. "Okay, Potter and Diggory." She went to say something but didn't, she knew that her and James would eventually sort things out but at this moment in time she was fuming with him.

When she told the other girls they were very annoyed at all of their behaviour, they knew that she only really opened up to certain people so her going on a date was out of the ordinary. She couldn't blame James completely, if she had of just told him that she didn't fancy anyone then she wouldn't have gotten to know Jay and she wouldn't have gone on the date and they would be talking to one another. Jay wasn't a bad guy, he was funny, charming and someone she knew she could confide in, if needed to. However, she couldn't help but feel guilty because of how she began to get to know him.