Chapter 47

The two brothers had sat their quiet for a few moments. "I mean I don't know for sure yet! I am going to take my time over Christmas to think about everything, Ill talk to Amos about it since he is in a relationship and can give me advice."

"Remus and I are in a relationship, why not ask me?"

"Youre biased towards James, you'll just tell me to go for it. Whereas Amos is on the fence about James so will give me the pros and cons." Regulus points at the girl. "She has a point." Sirius huffs and folds his arms as the other two students giggled slightly at the boy. Sirius rolled his eyes at the two of them before saying. "Sometimes I wish you two hadn't met, you just bully me."

"You deserve it." Cecilia said about to get up to go back to the cabin. "Ah ah ah not so fast Cece, I have another question." She sighed and Regulus smirked as she sat back down and stared at Sirius. "What." She said unamused.

"What's going on with you and Lily?"

"Oh there is drama between you and Lily, I really need to talk to you more. I am loving the drama." Cecilia shoved Regulus and he chuckled to himself. "And don't try to bullshit me! I know when youre lying!"

"Okay! Okay! Lily has feelings for James, although she was very resistant to admit it. She was getting pissy at me for not telling her that the two of us kissed but I kept saying to her, it was a mistake and we both regret it. She basically began to get angry and said that if she were to say yes to one of James' next big gestures then I would have to stop being friends with him because she couldn't trust me around him."

The two sat there again not saying a word, Cecilia was upset that the two of them were not on speaking terms because as a result of their argument she had not spoken to Marlene or Dorcas since that day. "C I- I don't really know what to say. It seems odd for lily to acting this way."

"I thought the same thing." Cecilia could feel herself getting upset again, she didn't allow any tears to leave her eyes, she always thought crying in public showed weakness. Although it had happened to her a few times. "May I add my input." Regulus spoke, the two nodded.

"As someone who doesn't know Lily or James well all I can say is that Lily now feels threatened by your presence..." Cecilia went to speak but Regulus lifted his hand to indicate for her to stop her, she smiled slightly as she put her head back down looking at her lap.

"Look at it this way, youre all very confused about your feelings. Lily has been chased by James since first year, now there are rumours going round that James' feelings may have changed and he could be chasing someone else, who just son happens to be his best friend of many years. Just as this is happening she has realised that she actually does have feelings for James who now may not reciprocate the feelings anymore. I wouldn't take her actions or words to seriously, it seems like she is going through a similar thing to you...except the opposite."

"I understand that but if she is basically going through the same thing as Cece then why hasn't Cece acted out, she has kept calm, she didn't jeopardise a friendship." Sirius exclaimed trying to defend his friend. "I know but people deals with things differently." The two of them carried on the conversation, back and fourth, their voices raising with every point being made.

"Okay, both of you stop! Lily is acting out, like we all do at some point okay?! Now what I need you two to help me do is get over James because there is no way James will choose me, I need to get over him before heartbreak hits."

"Cece I wouldn't say that James will definitely choose Lily, he was the one who kissed you..."

"Yes Sirius but we established that we both didn't mean it, it was a mistake!" She shouted, the tears filled her eyes again and Sirius stood up and hugged her tightly. "Its okay to cry you know..." She shook her head against his chest as the tears fell down her face, she felt someone take her hand and stroke the back of it. She knew that it would have been one of the two brothers, however, she was still slightly shocked when she realised it was Regulus' hand.

"Come on, the others are probably wondering where we are, we said we were going the toilet."

"I'll be there in a minute, you can tell I have been crying." Sirius nodded again and leaved the cabin. Regulus leans back in his seat. "You can sit back down you know." He said quite quietly, Cecilia nodded as she sat facing him.

"Have you ever been in love Regulus?"

"No, not romantically anyway...."

"What do you mean?"

"Well platonically and brotherly, I loved my brother, still love my brother despite our differences and I have grown to love you Cecilia. Platonically, of course." The girl smiled brightly at the boy. "Reggie I knew you would come around." She jumped up and hugged him. "Okay! I said you have grown on me, doesn't mean this is okay now." His voices was muffled due to the hug.

"Just go with it!" He sighed and wrapped his arms around her.

---------------------------------------

Cecilia had gone back to the other compartment where the boys were in a deep conversation about who had the best Patronus. "How long till we get back to the station." Cecilia interrupted their long conversation." Remus looked at his watch trying to calculate how long is left. "Id say about an hour and a half." Cecilia nodded. "I'm going to have a little nap..."

Sirius nodded as she leant her head against the wood of the compartment, she had decided that she should sit next to Sirius and Remus after coming back from her talk with the two Black brothers, not because she didn't want to be by James and Peter but she thought after her little confession, it could be awkward.

Sirius glanced over at his friend and gave a small smile as he could see she had fallen asleep, after a while of being friends they could all tell when each one of them were asleep. Remus, James and Peter watched as the boy moved Cecilia from her uncomfortable position and placed her head on his lap. "Do you think she wants to go home?" Remus asked quietly.

"Probably not, not after the letter she received from her father." James said looking at the sleeping girl. He wasn't going to admit it to anyone else but he did feel disappointed when Cecilia had said the kiss was a mistake. He realised now that he was the first one to say it but he didn't want to possibly be rejected.

His thought had also been with Lily over the past week, what happened between her and Cecilia? Would she ever reciprocate the feelings he has? Does he truly have feelings for Lily. What James needed to do was talk to his parents, they knew everything about their son...well jot everything but the stuff he wanted them to know about.

He was great full for his parents, even though he was their son if he was in the wrong they would tell him, they would make him reassess the situation he was in. He just wanted to be home.

————————————————
The train finally got to the station, the five friends all hugged each other goodbye before finding their families. She felt someone wrap their arm around her shoulder, she jumped slightly before she looked up and saw her brother. "Ready?"

"No." He laughed at his sisters answer. Amos and Cecilia had the typical brother, sister relationship. They would constantly bicker and would go for weeks without speaking if one of them had messed with the other but all in all they would both do anything for each other. Though they have never said that to each other, they both know subconsciously that they love one another.

They saw their parents through the hustle of people stood on the station, Amos threw his hand in the air to wave at them and they both waved back at him with smiles o their faces, their mothers smile not as large as their fathers but there was a smile which was a plus for Cecilia. they reached their parents and their dad enveloped Amos into a hug, while Cecilia gave a small hug to her mother as they said hello.

The siblings then swapped around and hugged the other parent. After the letter that Cecilia had received from her father after the problem with Lucius she had felt as if it was truly bad since her father had a problem. "I'm sorry for what I did." She whispered to him as they were still in their hug. "We'll talk later, don't worry." He whispered back as he patter her back, releasing her from his grip.

------------------------------------
AHHHHHHH REGGIE AND CECE!!!!! MY LOVES.
QUITE AN EMOTIONAL CHAPTER TBH, WELL I THOUGHT IT WAS ANYWAY LMAO