Chapter 37

A week later it was the first Gryffindor match without Cecilia. Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw, they had made an exception for both teams. If eother Jay or the sub forn Slytherin get injured Lucius or Cecilia will step into to help as they are seen as the subs for the next two matches.

Cecilia wasn't worried about them, she knew that they would be able to play with out her. James was still fuming about the fact she couldn't play, he came into the great hall ranting and raving about it. Apologising to Jay while he did it, considering he would be stepping in for his girlfriend.

Cecilia sat on the side lines and watched them all play from afar, she felt as if the match had gone on for hours but in the end, they lost.

They lost.

She couldn't believe it, she watched as Slytherin and Ravenclaw began to cheer after the Ravenclaw team won. I could see it on all of the Gryffindor's faces that they were disappointed, she ran over to the team. Sirius, James and Jay were all walking together.

She went over with a great speech planned but as she reached them James shoved past her, she turned to Sirius and Jay with a confused look on her face m. "I would speak to hun later, if I were you." Jay said as he wrapped his arm around his girlfriend.

"Oi love birds wait up!" Marlene shouted as he and Dorcas jogged over. "No offence Thomas but Cece you better get back on that pitch soon."

"I don't take any offence McKinnon, I couldn't agree more actually." Cecilia scrunched her nose and shook her head. "Jay, you did really well!"

"I know but you're better than me, that's just fact." He kissed the top of her head and spoke. "I'm going to head to the showers, see you later?" Cecilia nodded smiling as she watched her boyfriend jog up to the castle. "So you two are okay now." Marlene asked, Sirius looked at the girl with furrowed eyebrows. "Did you two get into a fight? Did he hurt you? I swear to-"

"Sirius calm your shit, we're fine, I was just questioning whether I really wanted to be with him. Or whether it was a forced thing. But we spoke and we have realised we need to make more time with one another. Although, we are both comfortable were we are right now." She finished her little rant and smiled at her two friends.

They both shared a look and then looked at Cecilia raising their hands in defence. "Well, I think someone is going to be having a fun night. We lost, imagine all the fucking angry he will be, the rough sex. Girl, I'm quite jealous."

"McKinnon, I really didn't need to know about Cece's sex life...However, she isn't wrong."

"I would rather neither of you discussed my sex life." She said with a chuckle while the three of them walked to the castle.

---------------------

Everyone was sat in the common room just talking, although they had lost none of them had took it too hard. Well everyone but James. He still hadn't come out of his room, Sirius' eyes would dart towards the stairs every time that he would hear a noise coming from that direction. Cecilia whispered into Jay's ear, who had his arm wrapped around her. "I'm going to see if James is okay."

He nodded, releasing her from his grip and she went up the stairs. She knocked on the door and heard a low 'go away'.

"No James, that is no way to speak to your dear friend, now is it." She said playfully, she didn't hear a response so walked in. James was sat on his bed with his pillow in his lap resting his head on the pillow. He looked up slightly when he seen Cecilia come closer to him. She waved her hand indicating for him to move over, which he did.

"You want to talk?" Cecilia said, James took her arm in his hand and began to doodle shapes around her scars she got that night. Although neither of them really realised they both found it quite comforting. Cecilia never purposely hid her scars, she knew they showed her braveness, she believed this because it was what she told Remus when he would get a new scar. Plus they have faded a lot since the night she got them so she didn't really bothered about it now.

It brought James comfort as he found that it kind of took his mind off of certain things, at this moment in time it was his arising feelings for Cecilia. He still loved Lily, he knew that. However, he began to think if he had also liked Cecilia at that time too. James sighed looking at the girl. "I feel like I have a lot on my mind yet none of it is really important."

"James you may not think it is important but those little things that you want to get off your chest will really help you in the long run." All James could think about was how ironic It was. Cecilia telling him to tell her what is going on when she is what's going on. His mind was racing with thoughts.

'It would ruin their friendship'

'It would ruin Cecilia's relationship'

'He would never have a chance with Lily'

'Why did he not feel fireworks or butterflies the two times he kissed Lily?'

James was extremely confused. He couldn't figure out what to do. "James please talk to me, I'm your best friend." Cecilia didn't want to push but she didn't like to see him in this state. "Cece, it not that I don't want to tell you, I do, I really do but I think it may cause problems." Cecilias eyebrows furrowed. "Problems, what kind of problems?!"

"It could ruin our friendship."

She gasped, not at the fact it may ruin their friendship more at the fact he thought that it could. She had always said their bond was strong, they could get through anything. Cecilia placed her hands on the sides of James' face making sure he was looking at her. "James whatever this is, I assure you that nothing between us will change."

At that moment James couldn't even think straight, he placed his hands on top of hers and removed them from his face. "James..." He was looking at his lap, his head still racing, before Cecilia knew it he had grabbed her face and placed his lips on her own.

At first she was shocked at the kiss, butterflies in her stomach erupted and they both dee[pedn the kiss, he hands unconsciously made their way to his har tangling her fingers in his curls. James felt the fireworks he had hopped for when he kissed Lily, James hand moved to her neck to pull her closer to him and after a few moments they both broke away.

Their heads were pressed against one another and only their breaths could be heard. Cecilia sat their in shock, not because James had kissed her, because of the feelings that she felt when they were kissing. Jay and her kissed all the time but it never felt like that. "I'm so sorry Cece- I didn't-"

Cecilia stood up from her place. "James, its fine. I'm going to go back downstairs, you should come join us if you want- you dint have to but you can." She rambled as she was backing out of the room. "See you tomorrow." She said as she left the room.

James pulled the pillo up to his face and fell onto his back, groaning onto rhe pullow, while Cecilia was leant against the boys dorm door and sighed, she lent her head back. "What the fuck." She whispered to herself. She went back downstairs and Jay's eyes shot towards her and a small smile appeared on his face, she returned the smile feeling extremely guilty as she sat with him.

Both Remus and Sirius noticed that she seemed off, they both gave each other a knowing look. It was interrogation time.

-----------------------
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
HOLY SHIT! THEY KISSED!!!!! FINALLY