Chapter 52

James ran out the door to see the girl stood by the fountain in the garden, yes James come from a rich family but he's not a prick about it, she heard footsteps and turned around to see James walking towards her.

"Cecilia-"

"No James it's fine, I knew you two would be together, I'm drunk anyway I don't mean what I am saying." She said her voice wavering and her eyes clouding with tears.

"Say that to your face." He said with a little chuckle. She gave him a look. "Yeah sorry wrong timing." 

"I'm just over emotional because I'm drunk, you should probably get back inside. I'm sure Lily will be...never mind." She saw the red head jogging towards the pair. "I'll leave you two be." Cecilia said before either of the could say anything. "Cecilia, wait!" Lily's voice spoke, Cecilia stopped and turned slightly. "We need to talk."

"No I don't think we do." She said before walking away. "Lily what the fuck was that?!" James exclaimed, the girl spun around looking at the boy with a from. "Me?! what did I do?! You have been messing with that girls feeling from the beginning." James took a small step back slightly offended.

"Oh so now youre blaming me?! Funny that considering the fact you two haven't spoke in weeks, why do you care?!" the girl went silent for a moment. She had realise the only really cared because it was the only constant she could rely on, she knew that the infamous James Potter would always be there to make flirtatious comments but when she knew that it may not be a constant it brought out the worst in her. "I honestly don't know... I know it isn't an excuse but I think its the only thing that's been the same in my life, with everything that has happened with my family, mainly my sister, you and your stupid face were always a constant."

James chuckled. "Lily, you never wanted me, we both knew that. But the way I thought I felt about you I actually feel for Cece and I think ive messed it all up."

"No James...I messed it up." Lily shot up after she said that and held her hand out for the boy to take. "Potter you better get your arse off that fountain and go get your girl." He took her hand and smiled before running back into his house in search for Cecilia Diggory.

Lily Evans, however, stayed back for a moment and smiled. She was going to talk to Cecilia eventually but she wanted her to be happy for a little while.

-------------------------------------------------
While the two supposed lovers were talking outside Cecilia had grabbed both Sirius, Remus and Peter and took them to the spare room where the coats were being kept and told them what happened while drunken tears rolled down her cheeks, she never understood why she began to get more emotional when drunk, she obviously knew that its hormones and shit like that but why did she react to alcohol like that.

"I don't even know why I care!" She shouted taking yet another swig of the bottle of firewhisky, Remus gently took the bottle from her hand and placed it on the floor next to the bed. "Cece you care because you have feelings for him." Remus said.

Sirius nodded. "Remember the talk you, Regulus and I had? C those feelings are real." She shook her head no but the two boys nodded at her. They heard a knock at the door and they all assumed it was James. "Who is it?" Sirius questioned as Cecilia began to wipe her tears from her cheeks. "Uhm Simon, I came to get my coat I'm off now."

"Fuck off Simon I'm trying to drown my sorrows in alcohol right now!" Cecilia shouted to the closed door, Remus walked over shaking his head he opened the door to find Simon and James stood at the door. "I don't actually need my coat." He said before walking off. "C I think there is someone here to see you."

James walked in and Remus and Sirius walked out. "Where's Lily?"

"oh don't be like that!"

"Like what James?! Slightly heartbroken, yes were young and yes I may not really know what love is but whatever I feel for you right now is something big! Okay? So what if I'm upset?! I've just seen someone I care for kissing someone else its going to hurt!"