Chapter 5

It was Monday morning and the stat of the new year. Cecilia was sleeping peacefully until she felt something poking her nose, he began to groan as she woke up. When she opened her eyes she jumped at all four boys standing over her, staring at her while she was sleeping. "What the fuck are you all doing here?!" She shouted. "Well its the first day of the school year, we thought we should all wake up together! Like a big family!" James said happily. "I would like to point out, it was all James' idea, he woke us all up the same way." Peter said leaning against one of the bed posts. She laughed at the tired Peter and sat fully up. they all took a seat at the end of the bed. However, James decided to squeeze himself next to Cecilia. Marlene woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Will you all shut up!" She groaned dropping her head back on her pillow. "Sweet, sweet Marlene. Your morning voice is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard." Sirius said to her. Cecilia began to fake being sick and Remus laughed at her. "Black I swear you come anywhere near me or say something like that to me again, I will not hesitate to rip you balls off of your body with my bare hands." She threatened him, he gulped in response and turned his body back towards his friends.

"Okay, all of you out! I need to get changed."

"Oh but Cece that is giving me more of a reason to stay." Sirius joked and winked at his friend. "Nope! Up! We're leaving! Right now!" James shouted grabbing Sirius by his pyjama collar. "Sirius I've told you already...if you wait a minute I'm all yours." She joked back at him. James was fuming, he looked like he was about to explode, anger consumed his body when he heard his friends talk like that to one another. He wasn't too sure why it bothered him so much but it had always bugged him.

After they all had changed into their uniform they headed for breakfast, when Cecilia was stopped by her brother. Her four friends gathered around the siblings while they were both looking at one another. "Cecilia, we need to talk." She nodded to indicate to her brother to carry on. "Alone." He finished his sentence. The boys nodded and she smiled at them, James stayed back for a moment. "Cece we will be sitting over there...where we usually sit." She smiled at him. "Thank you James." As he turned to walk to the table her brother pulled her out of the doorway and into the hallway. "I need money."

"Nope." She said getting out of his grip to walk away but he had grabbed her shoulder holding her back. "Please C, I know you keep a good amount of money in your suitcase for when you go to Hogsmeade, or when you need essentials." He said whispering the last part. "I'll pay you back in full, I wrote to Dad asking him to send me some of my savings from summer."

"Why do you need it?"

"Need what?"

"The money, dickhead!"

"I may have made a bet, forgot about it and may have lost this said bet." She smacked her bother on the back of the head and began to should at him. "Why are you making bets?! Are you out of your bloody mind?! How mu h do you need?!"

"80 galleons." He mumbled, she hummed not hearing him. "How much sorry?"

"80 galleons.."

"Amos you better be joking, you did nit waste 80 galleons on some worthless bet!" She grabbed his robes shaking him as she spoke. "I'm not, look I didn't think they would remember and I didn't think then it was a real bet!" She exclaimed he said taking her hand off of his robes. "Did you shake on it?" She questioned. "Yes." He replied quietly. "Then it a bloody bet Amos! Are you actually thick?!"

He shook his head, scared of his younger sister at this moment in time. "I will give you the money at dinner tonight, I can see McGonagall giving out timetables and I am not going to be late to my first class because I have to go back to get money for you!" He hugged his sister and whispered 'thank you' in her ear. "But I swear, I want all the money back! To. The. Last. Penny." She said before walking off leaving her brother stunned. The boys watched their friend storm towards their table, anger written all over her face. They all knew not to question her when she is angry so James simply passed her the plate of waffles as she sat down. Sirius gave the boys a weary look as she had sat next to him and Peter began to laugh at him, Cecilia shot him a glare.

To be honest Cecilia didn't understand why the situation made her so angry, It was only a stupid bet anyway. Or was it the fact that it was a stupid threat made her more angry. McGonagall had come round with everyone's time table which seemed to calm the girl down, they all began discussing what class they had together. Cecilia's first class was potions. Not her strong suit and it was with James and Sirius meaning that she was definitely going to struggle in this class. She had looked for the girl to see what they had all gotten but she couldn't see them with all the people leaning across the tables talking to one another or getting the food they want. She sighed at she looked at the rest of her tie table. She was excited that her and Remus were in herbology together. Herbology was her favourite subject, she wasn't entirely sure why but she just loved every aspect of the subject.

"We need to find what classes Lily has! I need to find a way to sit next to her."

"James, some teachers have seating plans, which means they already have a planned arrangement for you." Remus said. "Yes I know Rem, I'm not stupid but I need to find out how many classes we have together!" He said looking for her. "You know this obsession could be seen as creepy- no in fact it is creepy, James!"

He looked at his friend and pulled his tongue out at her. "Very mature." She mumbled. "There is no point, I tired to look for her before, can't see her. Just leave it James, you will find out her classes when you attend your own!" Cecilia exclaimed leaving the table and heading to her first lesson.

--------------------------------------

Amos what did you do?!