Chapter 43

To say that Cecilia was dreading seeing anyone today was an understatement, she wasn't one to care what people think or if they said anything to her just didn't want to face her friends, or Jay's friends. She hated the double standard between men and women when it came down to 'cheating'.

For men they cheat on someone for someone who is more conventionally attractive they are seen as some form of God, their friends practically worship the ground they walk on because they could stick their dick inot someone else. Then for women, no matter who they may cheat on their partner with, even if it is a mistake and they regret every single moment of their life. Thye are called a slag or a whore or whatever.

She made her way to breakfast, she walked into the Great Hall and she felt as if all eyes were on her. Word spreads quickly in Hogwarts, everyone knows that, it may be a large school but any form of drama that happens gets eaten up very quickly.

She sat down next to Sirius making sure she wasn't too close to James so no one would say anything, she could hear the younger years whispering about her. She rolled her eyes. "What do you have today." Peter tried to start conversation.

"Remus and I have herbology." Cecilia replied with a smile on her face, knowing that the boy was trying to avoid talking about the whole situation. Cecilia went to open her mouth again but she heard the person next to her say 'what the fuck happened to Jay?' with a confused look on her face she turned to look at the boy who had a black eye.

She turned her head back to her friends who all started stuffing their face with their breakfast. She lent in and whisper shouted. "Which one of you did it?!" They all looked around. "Didn't Pete tell you? He punched that wanker after he called you a slag." Remus announced as she turned to look at Peter. "Thank you Peter, but you'll probably get into trouble you know."

"As your future best man I wouldn't let anyone hurt you." Cecilia smiled at him. "Oh Pete, how can I be mad at that face." She grabbed his face. "Oi Diggory!" She rolled her eyes at the sound of Snape's voice.

"Oh Snivellous...what a pleasure." She pulled a face as she said it. "Don't tell me you're also getting it on with Pettigrew as well!"

"Snape just because your sexually frustrated because no one will let you stick their dick in them, doesn't mean you can take it out on me." There were 'oh' that followed her comeback and Snape turned the colour of a beetroot. She stood up on the bench she was sat on.

"Let's get one thing clear...I don't give a fuck what you think about me, if you talk about me behind my back...GO FOR IT! I couldn't give a shit, okay? Cool."

She got off the table and everyone was staring at her. "Go back to your conversations please." She said in a song song voice. Sirius was smirking at her, in her peripheral vision she noticed Regulus leave his seat. She turned back to Sirius and darted her eyes to the door.

He followed her eyes to see his brother leaving the hall. They both nodded at one another and both stood up at the same time, this made the other three lads look at them with a scared and confused look. "We erm...we need to-"

"We need to talk to McGonagall about a detention the two of us have." James, Remus and Peter watched as the two ran out of the hall and then looked over to the teachers table to see McGonagall talking to Dumbledore. "Suspicious." Remus said as he took a bite of his toast.

"Very..." James agreed.
——————————————
Cecilia and Sirius walked down the corridors, they were quite empty considering everyone was in the hall. They reached the classroom and Cecilia walked in to thankfully see Regulus sat in his usual place, he lifts his head up from the book he was reading. "Hi..." He spoke quietly. Cecilia smiled and waved. "Hi."

"Are you going to sit down or are you just gonna stand at the door like a knob." She chuckled at his language. "Actually...you're gonna speak to someone else today..." He began to squint his eyes at the girl as she pulled his brother into the room. "Now..." She said as she closed the door behind her.

"Ive had to listen to the two of you bitch and moan about the fact the two of you are not speaking to one another, I understand that it is difficult to fond time...now I have found time for the two of you to talk it out. So you bothe better be best mates by the end of this little chat, alright?"

The two boys nodded their heads. "Regulus, did you have a lesson after breakfast?"

"Yeah potions with Slughorn."

"Alright, Sirius what about you?" She looked at him. "Uhm Divination, I think." She rolled her eyes. "You better be right Black because I have to travel across both sides of the castle to cover your asses. If anyone asks its a family thing."

Sirius went to interrupt. "I know you and your family aren't on the best of terms but just think of the family member the two of you like and say they are sick or something, or even make up a family member! I don't care! Just don't blow the cover!" She said quickly as she ran out of the room to go to the different classrooms.

"She is something..." Regulus trailed off. "Yep." Sirius popped the 'p'.

--------------------------------------------------------
Cecilia rushed to Potions first as it was the closest and Divination was closer to Herbology, so she would still be able to make it to her own lesson on time too. She ran into Professor Slughorns classroom, a few 5th years sat in their seats. "Sir!" She exclaimed from the doorway.

The professor jumped slightly before spinning around. "Yes Ms Diggory."

"Regulus Black will not be attebding this lesson, there has been a family emergency. I believe a relativeof his is not well." She said before running out again. Some Slytherin students began to whisper about the face Cecilia and Regulus had been talking to one another.

"Okay, that's enough chatter m, please get your textbooks out while we wait for the rest of the class." The students went quiet, the professor turned around and chuckled quietly to himself. He had taught all of the Diggory family, her father was one of the best potions students he had had in many years and he could see the same thing in Cecilia.

As soon as Cecilia left she ran through the corridors dodging students, she got to divination to see Professor Thomson. "Hi Miss, Sirius will not be attending todays lesson because there has been a family emergency. I said I would pass on the message."

"Oh thank you honey! I really appreciate it, I hope everyone is okay. Will you be able to give him some work?"

"Oh erm James will be in the lesson, it would be best rove give it to him! I have to get to Herbology."

"Okay we'll have a nice day." Cecilia smiled at the Professor before rushing again, diving students. She finally reached the greenhouse, she walked in and saw Professor Sprout stood over a new plant.

"Hello Professor, how are you today?"

"I'm great Cecilia, how are you?"

"I could be better but not everyone can have great days."

"That is true." Cecilia smiled at the professor and took a seat while other students began to pile into the classroom.

---------------------------------

JUST A FILLER TBH