Chapter 51

It was Boxing Day, the two teens woke up in separate rooms but both had the same thoughts on their minds. Last night. James knew he was going to tell the lads straight away or should he say they would figure it out. Cecilia on the other hand felt like she had no one to tell really...well maybe Marlene but she could sometimes be a blabber mouth.

All four of the friends sat around the kitchen table having breakfast. "So James you hosting the New Year's Eve part again?"

"Pads that's a stupid question to ask, of course I will! Plus this year I need someone to kiss at midnight." He said as he kicked Cecilia's foot under the table slightly making her put her head down trying not to laugh. Sirius and Remus both looked at both of them with suspicious looks and then proceeded to look at one another with the said looks.

They knew something has happened, just not what. "Well I'm sure Lily would be thrilled to kiss you this year James." Cecilia said, this then there both Sirius and Remus off what they thought had happened. "Are you seriously still trying to kiss Lily at midnight?! Mate you have invited her every year to come to one of these New Year's parties and she has only ever said yes once...and that was only because me and Cecilia had to convince her to come!" Remus rambled.

James laughed at the boy. "Who said I was going to kiss Lily this year, for all you know I might want to switch it up this year." He satiated shrugging his shoulders, Sirius eyes widened. "I knew it!" He shouted. All three of them gave him a concerned look.

"You two fucked last night." Cecilia chocked in her breakfast as James began to laugh. "No! No! Definitely not! Sirius I have no idea what you're talking about, Cecilia and I didn't even go to bed at the same time." James said with a smirk, Cecilia stayed quiet watching as the two of them stared intently at each other.

Her eyes wondered to Remus who was doing the exact same. "Explain your behaviour then Potter!"

"What behaviour Black." Sirius just began to point back and forth between the two of them. "What we this is! Or was! Or- or-"

"Or nothing Pads, honestly I wouldn't expect this from you...our parents, yes, but you? No, you should know James and I are simply friends." Cecilia wasn't lying, she didn't know where her and James stood on the whole scale, they hand discussed it and she wasn't entirely sure if they were going too.

"So do you think Lily will actually come this year?" James asked.

"Yes!"

"No!"

Sirius and Cecilia at the same time James looked at Cecilia confused while she shot Sirius a look basically saying 'shut the fuck up right now or I'll kill you' Sirius took note of this look and immediately looked down. "Well I mean we don't- we dint really know if shed come, I think that she might but we dint know if she will but there is still a possibility of her coming..." At this point they were all looking at Sirius confused.

"I think Sirius and I need a word because he clearly hasn't got his head on right." She turned towards Remus. "Did you do this? Is It because you two fucked last night? Did you mess up his head while giving him head?!" Remus' eyes widened while holding his hands in his air. She then pointed at Sirius and pointed out of the room.

She stomped up the stairs, into the spare room she stayed in last night, Sirius was following quick behind, he closed the door and turned around to feel multiple small hits from Cecilia. "Why did you say that, you absolute buffoon! James cant know about Lily!"

"What why?!" Cecilia gave him an exasperated look, Sirius realised why she didn't want him to tell James. "You think he won't give you a chance."

"Okay, when you say it like that it sounds depressing." She said as she sat down on the bed and rubbed her hands on her face. "We kissed last night and I'm worried that I'm going to get too attached and I don't wan to get back to school and they're going to see each other and he's going to just go..." Sirius wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Maybe if you break it off now then you might not get hurt."