Chapter 10

It had finally reached the fateful first quidditch game, Gryffindor vs Slytherin. Cecilia  had entered the great hall in her quidditch jumper, all the Slytherins began to 'boo' as she walked in. She looked at the table and smiled while giving them all the middle finger. "Miss Diggory, I must ask you to restrain yourself from making any rude gestures to the Slytherin table." McGonagall said calmly. "Although, I want you to beat them today. I am not allowed to be biased." She murmured so only Cecilia could hear what she said. Cece began to laugh and McGonagall gently swatted her with the Daily Prophet she was holding.

They both parted ways and Cecilia took a seat in between Remus and Peter, she looked at Sirius and James who looked very excited but also slightly nervous. Cecilia was just nervous, the butterflies in her stomach were going 200 miles per hour and she felt as if she was going to be sick at any given moment. However, she didn't let anyone see that, she didn't want anyone to see her weakness. "Excited boys?" She asked, they both nodded their heads. "Slightly nervous though, I mean its my first time on the team and shitting myself!" Sirius exclaimed but Cecilia reached over to place her hand on his and reassured him that everything would be fine. "Yeah but we have to win, I mean it's against Slytherin! If we don't win...we will never live it down." James said nonchalantly which caused Cecilia and Sirius' stomachs to drop and they looked at one another with worried expressions.

A few moments later Cecilia felt a hand on her back which caused her to lose her train of thought, she turned around to se Marlene and Dorcas behind her. She stood up and hugged them both. "Excited for today?"

"Fuck yes! We're are going to best Slytherin's arses!" Marlene exclaimed and everyone started to laugh. "Oh what optimism you have McKinnon, another quality of yours that I admire." Sirius said in a weird voice, Cece turned back to her friend. "I don't know why he is speaking like that.." Dorcas began to giggle and then the girls all began to laugh. "Wheres Lily?"

"Oh she said she was going to have brealkfast and then walk with TRemus and Peter to stands."

"Well then what are we waiting for? We have a match to get to!" Cecilia exclaimed getting in between the girls and wrapping her arms around the both of them. She looked at James and Sirius who were both still eating breakfast. "That means you too, you know." They both jumped up and began cheering as they all made their way out of the Great Hall.

Remus watched his friends leave with a huge smile on his face but as he looked down his face dropped as she saw the plate that he had made for Cecilia was still full, she shook his head chuckling slightly. "The one time I was kind enough to make her some food, she leaves it!" He said to hiself. "Pete? Do you want that?"

"Oh no, I cant, I think I might be sick. I'm feeling nervous.

"But youre not even playing the game."

"Merlin Remus can a guy not be worried about his friends!" Peter exclaimed dramatically. "You my firend." Remus pointed at Peter. "You need to stop spemding so much time with Sirius." Peter smiled at Remus and shrugged. "How long is it till the whole...you know..." Remus frowned at what Peter was trying to say as he was utterly confused. Peter sensed his confusion and began making actions of a wold and a full moon. Remus still sat there cinfused. "You know, considering you're the smart one you look awfully confused."

"Yeah because the actions you are making are shit!"

"I was talking about the full moon." Peter mumbled. "Ohh that's not till nearly the end of the month." Peter nodded and they both went to look for Lily so they could all walk to the quidditvch pitch together.

---------------------------------

Cecilia, Marlene and Dorcas went to get changed into their quidditch uniforms and grabbed their brooms, they made their way to the pitch but before that Wood stopped them and gathered them for a pre-match talk. "Okay, so as you are all aware this game is very important to the school, our house and everyone who is hoping we win! You show no mercy to any of the team, you do what you need to do to win." They all nodded as the Prewett twins announced our team and we headed to the pitch, the Gryffindor stands began to roar as the team walked out, Cecilia looked at the stands to find her friends and when she spotted them Lily, Remus and Peter were holding a large sign saying 'lets go Gryffindor!'. She smiled and waved at them and they all flew to their positions. The Slytherin team then came onto the pitch and their house screamed and cheered when they came on. However there was a lot more 'boos' for the team, they flew to their positions and she looked to see the other seeker and she was faced with the one and only, Regulus Black.