Chapter 30

Cecilia ran through the common room racing up the stairs to get to her dorms were all four girls were stood with their arms folded looking at her. "What?" She asked while she began to get her quidditch uniform. "Oh nothing, nothing just you beating the shit out of Malfoy!"

"Lily I love you, but we really have to get to practice!" She exclaimed before blowing her a kiss. Cecilia, Marlene and Dorcas all left the dorm and the four marauders were waiting at the bottom of the steps. Remus had his arms folded while the rest of them were smirking. "Cecilia Delphinus Diggory! Why am I just hearing that you got inot a fight with Malfoy?!"

"Remus youre not my dad and we are late for quidditch so I will explain later." She exclaimed, before leaving she placed a kiss on her friends cheek and the five of them rushed towards the pitch. They had all got there a minute late, most of the reserves and the rest of the team were stood there in a line waiting and Robert had his arms crossed and held a glare. "Where have you all been?!" His rich accent bellowed.

"It was my fault captain, James and I had been held up by McGonagall about an incident-" He cut her off. "I know about the incident, after practice we need to take."

"Actually wood Cecilia and I need to talk."

"James...I'll talk to you after that, okay?" James nodded at his friend as she slightly turned to face Wood once again. "The others had waited fr us because they were getting worried, but if anyone should be punished its me." He simply nodded and they all lined up with the rest of the team. "So you and Malfoy, huh?" She heard Jay whisper into her ear, she looked down trying to hide her smile, making sure Wood couldn't see her. She looked back up with a straight face and whispered back. "Yes, I will tell you about it at dinner, I have a lot of people to talk to."

Wood made them do multiple laps, he had asked the five Gryffindors who showed up late to do 5 extra laps which nearly killed them all off. He made them do three full matches and by the end of the practice they were all dead, their legs were sore, their back ached and they all wanted to cry. "Diggory, a word."

Marlene, Dorcas, Sirius, Jay and James all stopped walking and looked over at the two Gryffindor's. "You lot go, I'll catch up soon. You all smell, get a shower." They laughed and slowly walked to the changing rooms. Cecilia walked over to Wood and helped him pack all the equipment always. "I know what happened today was what you believed was right...but I am going to have to ask you to not play the next two matches. If they see that I haven't given you a punishment it won't look good for the house or the team."

Cecilia nodded, she knew she would be given consequences for what she did today no matter why she did it. "I understand."

"I know what you did may have been in the moment and you may not have wanted-"

"No I wanted to do it, he called my friend a mudblood. I wasn't going to have it."

"I understand that it would have provoked you but I have to give you some form of consequence and I really don't want to because youre a great asset to the team."

"Who are the next two matches against?"

"Ravenclaw and Slytherin."

"Wood, you have to let me play the Slytherin game!" The looked at him with pleading eyes, he sighed and carried on walking with the box of equipment. "No, I have to do something. If I take you out for one week then you wot learn from anything but if I take you out of two people know that it is very serious."

She nodded once again and they walked to the changing rooms, they said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Cecilia didn't get changed just yet, she walked straight to the common room, when she walked in all of her friends were sat around talking and stopped to look at her as she walked in. She gave a small smile not saying anything and slowly made her way up the steps to her dorm.