Chapter 28

Cecilia and the girls headed to their dorm to get ready, she had picked out a sage green patterned dress with a white denim jacket, considering it was November it was quite a summery dress. However, Cecilia thought she looked cute in it and decided she would 'block out the cold'.

"You look so cute!" Alice squealed, Cecilia turned around and smiled while putting her earring in. "Thank you so much Ali." The sprayed her perfume on her wrist and rubbed them together and then applied some to her neck. "Do I smell? I haven't had a shower! Do I smell of sweat...be honest." The girls began to giggle.

"I'm being serious!"

"I don't think he would suit this dress." Marlene smirked. "What?" Cecilia looked confused. "Merlin Cece, you said I'm being serious and I said he wouldn't pull that off meaning Sirius couldn't pull the dress off."

Cecilia looked down at herself again and shook her head "no Sirius could definitely pull this off, I'll bet you 40 galleons."

"Deal." They both shook hands and Cecilia looked at her watch. "I better go, he's probably waiting." They all nodded and watched her leave, as she headed down the steps she saw her four friends stood near the door lined up.

A confused looked made it's way onto her face as she slowly stepped closer to them. "It was James idea." Remus managed to say before James elbowed him in the side. "I'm taking precautions."

"More like being jealous." Sirius mumbled. However, only Remus was able to hear what he said and he began to smirk. "Cece, we wanted to let you know that you can tell us if he hurts you, says anything or even breathes wrong we-"

Cecilia tapped James on the shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. "James, I appreciate the thought. I really do but I'll be fine! It's one date! We might not even go in another one!"

"You're just growing up so fast!" Sirius flung his arms around the smaller girl and she chucked. "This isn't even my first date, I don't now why you are being so dramatic."

"Well you're older now! It's more serious."

"No you're Sirius."

"Well played Diggory, well played..." he trailed off as he let go of her, well pulled off my Remus. Cecilia once again made sure her dress looked okay and messed with her hair once more. "If you lot are like this now...imaging you at my wedding!"

James' face reddened and Remus smiled at her. "I swear to god if I'm not your best man I will be furious!"

"We'll be prepared to be furious because Pete and I have had a deal since first year that he'd be my best man and I'd be his! Isn't that right Pete?!" Peter swung his arm around Cecilia and ruffled her hair making her roll her eyes. "Yep, we even wrote it down and signed our names, it's in my room somewhere."

"You actually kept it?"

"Of course I did! I'd pull it out incase you forgot!"

"Right lads that me! I'm off! I'll be back before dinner but I'm assuming the girls will want to know how it went so I might not see you till tomorrow."

"Hey we want to know too!" Sirius shouted, she laughed and opened the door. "Don't worry Pads, you'll be the first to know." She winked as she left the room and heard shouting from outside the door. She smiled after she shut it as she heard shouts like 'I've been her best friend longer than you lot why can't I know?!'

'I'm her future best man!'

She looked at her watch once again and her eyes widened at the time, she was nearly 20 minutes late. "Shit!" She began to walk faster down the steps to the e trance of the school, she sighed when she saw Jay at the bottom of the steps. "Oh Merlin! I am so sorry for being late! It took me a lot longer to get ready and then the boys started to do the whole 'if he hurts you' speech and, shit, I'm out of breath."