Chapter 25

SMUT WARNING

It was finally Saturday, Sirius had been bouncing around the castle shouting 'it's my belated birthday!' Cecilia couldn't help but laugh at the boy, she'd never seen him so happy.

"Lads! I can use magic outside of Hogwarts!" He said lying on his back, on the crimson coloured couch in the Gryffindor common room. "Oh just wait for Christmas!" His legs shook in the air in excitement and clapped his hands, Remus rolled his eyes from behind his book and James adjusted his glasses smiling. "Imagine the shit we can pull!"

"Nope, I'm stopping you right now. You cannot do that to poor Euphemia and Fleamont. I will not allow it." The boys gasped and turned to Cecilia. "You can't do that C! You know how long I have been waiting for this!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Yes I know Sirius. However, you can do it at some other time not Christmas!" Cecilia says as she collects her things from the common room. "And on that note boys, I'm going to start getting ready for tonight and you lit should probably too." She points.

"Yes Mum." James says in a whiney, joking voice and Cecilia gives him the middle finger walking to her dorm. "Hey do you think her and Jay will you know" Peter trailed off before making out with the air, the rest of the marauders were looking at one another. "Wormtail, what the fuck is that?!"

"Cecilia and Jay kissing!"

"Peter, I've already told you, your miming skills are not the best." Remus chuckled shutting his book and heading upstairs to get ready.

-------------------------------

An hour and a half later they were all ready for the party, Cecilia smoothed down her leather skirt, she wore her leather skirt and a red laced crop top with her hair in waves.

She heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" Cecilia exclaimed. James walked in and looked at Cecilia, she turned to face him and smiled as she brought her hair to cover her shoulder.

James stared at his friend, he looked at her like he had just seen her for the first time, she looked beautiful. Her hair was perfectly placed, the waves cascading down her arms and finished just below her breast. He still stood there staring at her outfit until he noticed Cecilia looking down and at herself to check what she looked like.

"Cece...you look amazing." She gleamed and curtsied and giggled at herself. "Thank you very much Prongs I have to say you look rather ravishing yourself!" She said stepping closer and wiping a small spec of something from his shoulder.

She glanced up at him and smiled, James' face turned a slight shade of red as he felt his stomach full with butterflies. He quickly stepped back and coughed nervously. "Uhm the lads are downstairs waiting for you, and I was wondering if you knew were Lily was?"

"Oh great! Have you lot set everything up? Also Lily and the others haven't been up here at all. I'm assuming they got ready somewhere else."

"Oh right, well we set up as much as we could you will probably want to change some stuff but we've tried our best." Cecilia nodded. "Well shall we go?"

"Oh yeah-yeah!" They both left the dorm and headed down the stone steps to the common room, the room was filled with red and yellow balloons, they had moved the table from the middle of seats to the back of the room to put the drinks and cups on. "Guys it looks great!"

"Well let's just say I did most of the work." Remus said from the couch. "Bullshit! Who set up the drinks and blew up most of the balloons while you were fluffing the cushions?! Me!" Peter exclaimed as Remus smirked. "You're both wrong, I did all of it." Sirius played off.

"Okay that's the biggest load bullshit!" Remus pointed to Sirius. "Oh come on Moony, don't be like that! I'm the birthday boy!"

"You're birthday was the other day, today is just the party I can be how I want." Sirius rolled his eyes and popped his head around the armchair and looked at Cecilia up and down. "Diggory! You look amazing!"