Chapter 34

It was the night of the full moon and Cecilia was trying to keep her mind off it, she was sat in the library trying to study but she couldn't concentrate so she did the thing that usually helped her. She wrote to her dad.

Dear Dad,

It's a full moon tonight and I am really stressed. I want to help Remus really badly and I want to be there for him but none of us are able to do anything yet. I also wanted to write to apologise to you for the fight I had with Lucius, I never meant to disappoint you or mother but I couldn't let him call Lily what he did.

Hope you both are doing well and we'll see you for Christmas.

Love
Cece
xxx

She sealed the letter and sat in the library for a few minutes before she made her way back to her dorm to make sure she could send her letter with her owl. Once she seen the owl fly away inot the distance she checked the time and it was 7pm meaning she still had an hour before she had to go to her dorm room. She didn't want to disturb the lads so she went to the Hufflepuff common room.

It didn't take ger long to get to the common room, she knocked on the door and saw a small first year open the door, looking a little frightened. "Hi, would you be able to find my brother? Amos Diggory."

The young boy nodded and she heard his small voice shoit. "I'm looking for Amos Diggory! Their sister is looking for you! I'm looking for an-"

"Im here, I'm here." Cecilia smiled as she heard what was happening in the common room. Soon enough Amos walked out of the common room with a confused look on hus face. "You okay? You never visit me."

"That's why I came, thought it should be a time for change considering youre leaving this year." He smiled and slightly shoved his sister. "Creep."

"Rude."

"Want to go on a walk?" She nodded her head and the two siblings walked slowly towards the black lake before sitting down on the gravel that was before them. "You seem sad, what's up?"

"I feel like I've been such a shit friend, girlfriend and sister recently. Like I feel like I have made everything about me and not checked in on anyone else. I mean its a bloody full moon tonight and I think I asked Remus how he was once!" She finished her small rant with Amos looking quite stunned, he knew his sister was a very strong willed individual so seeing all these emotions come from here was unusual to say the least.

"Okay, start from the first part. Why do you think you have been a bad friend."

"Well, me and James seem to be arguing every other week, I cant hep Remus in any way, I feel like Sirius keeps everything bottled up so me not asking him if he is okay is like neglecting a puppy and Peter is Peter, I feel like we have drifted slightly...I'm being dramatic aren't I?" Her brother shook his head with a small chuckle.

"No, it's good to be concerned for your friends but I really think you're overthinking it, sure they might be dealing with their own shit but you need to remember that everyone deals with things differently, plus it's good to focus on yourself sometimes."

She smiled and places her head on his shoulder. "Okay, now what about the bad girlfriend thing...also I need to have the classic 'big brother' talk with the guy."

Cecilia let out a breathy laugh and said. "Please don't, I think the lads already have."

"Well what's going on with you two?"

"Literally nothing, I feel like ever since he asked me to be his girlfriend we haven't spoke...at all! Maybe again I'm just over thinking the whole thing but I'm new to this! Anyway how are you and your little girlfriend?" Amos smiled at his sister and replied. "Not to rub it in but were great, her name is Anna, she's also in Hufflepuff and I think I am going to bring her home over Christmas!"

"Well that is amazing Amos!" She exclaimed as she gave him a side hug. "Just to let you know...you're not a bad sister. You can just be a little bossy."

"Bastard." They both laughed and sat like that for a while before looking at the time and realised they have to get back. "See you soon?"

"I really enjoyed seeing you Cece, we act as if we aren't family...we should make this a regular thing. Every two week?"

"Every two weeks." They both hugged one another and went their separate ways.

-----------------------------

This is so shit. Apologies