The Beginning and The End

Percy P.O.V

"I see where this is going. It's how they suck you in." Subaru said to himself. He was looking at a manga and usually does this whenever he goes inside the store. "Bro, we've been here for ten minutes. I already finished my drink!" I tell him. He sighed and looked at the couple walking outside. "I was distracted was all. I'll only be but a few minutes." He replied to me. 

"Hmm, regular or spicy?" Subaru was contemplating on what noodles to get. "Spicy is always good." I tell him. "Alright." He replied and grabbed the spicy noodles. He walked to the counter and grabbed a bag of chips from the bottom of the register. "Three Hundred Sixty-Three yen." The guy said and bagged up Subaru's stuff. "Finally man. Let's go and play a game or something." I say as we walk out the store.

It was a dark outside, but the skies were clear enough to see the stars. "What were you even reading this time?" I ask him. "Another manga, looked interesting." Subaru replied. "Once a weeb always a weeb." I say jokingly. "Hey man you're one to talk. You just binged the whole damn Dragon Ball series! After you finished JoJo!" He retorted. We both laughed. "At least I also do other things too. I work out, martial arts...Yeah that's it." I said to him. A car passed by us and I had a headache.

"Ah, a headache. I guess that's what I get for bingeing the whole weekend." I say aloud. "Yeah, I got a headache too. Yeah, maybe we should just call it a night." Subaru said shaking his head a bit. Then all of a sudden a mixture of both black and white light blinded our eyes for a few moments. 

"Ah man, what the hell kind of light is that?" I complain rubbing my eyes before opening them. I saw a bricks laid out on the ground and when I looked up I saw blinding light from the sun. "Huh? Where are we?" I ask and found Subaru still standing next to me. I looked out to the crowd finally and there were Lizard Men? "WHAT THE HELL!?" I yell out loudly making people give us weird looks. 

Bells tolled in the distance and Lizard people and Wolf people were walking about. 'Are they like demi humans, like from a manga?' I thought. "What's going on?" Subaru asked pulling me back to the real world. (Real World LUL). "I don't know man. Are we in the same dream?" I ask punching Subaru's arm. "Ow! Yeah, this is real Percy!" Subaru exclaimed rubbing his arm. "We were summoned to another world!" I say aloud giving us more weird looks. 

A carriage pulled by dinosaur lizard things walked in front of us bringing up some dust. "Yeah, totally not fake." Subaru said coughing. "Damn I got a paper due Wednesday." I say out loud. "We got bigger problems bro." He reminded me. 

We were walking around the area looking at our surroundings. "Well I think this is some kind of fantasy world with medieval culture." Subaru said. "Where demihumans are common and there is alot of adventure and wars to go on!" I added. "This is so cool." Subaru said looking excited. "But also fucked I didn't finish AoT yet." I replied. 

A little girl fell onto the road with a carriage fast approaching. "This is it Percy. This is where I get my magic!" Subaru exclaimed doing weird poses. "HA!" He yelled and nothing happened. The girl was quickly saved by a knight and everyone clapped for him. "Eh, better luck next time." I told him. "Maybe it is a little earlier for us to use magic in this world." Subaru said and sighed. I helped him up and we continued walking. 

We got near a stand and my stomach grumbled. "Hehe, I guess I should've gotten more than a drink at the store." I said. "How about we go here." Subaru replied and walked to a stand where it look like it was selling apples. We looked at what he was selling, but couldn't read anything. 

"Hey fellas, those are some weird clothes you have there. Not from around here are ya?" He told us. "Hey are these-" I say and pointed to the apples. "Apples the freshest you'll find." The man replied. 'At least we speak the same language.' I thought to myself. Subaru pulled out some yen from his pocket. "Huh, what is that? Can't use that here in Lugnica and if that is all you guys got then you're flat broke. So don't go wasting my time freeloaders, and get outta here!" He ordered.