The Disgrace

Then looked to my right where the man was. "Huh? Hey Otto, where did your friend go? He was just right next to us." I said. "What other man. We are the only ones this far ahead." Otto replied. Then fog appeared by us followed by some whale noise. "What the?" Subaru said and flashed his phone to our side. What appeared was a giant eyeball that was at the same speed as us. "What the hell?" I said and fell on the seat. Then it flew up making a huge noise that pierced the air. It made a wind blast that almost made me fall off and covered everywhere in dirt and dust.

I heard Subaru screaming in the air. Then Rem jump and grabbed him landing on Otto's carriage. "Eh?" I said as I was left in there. I ran and jumped onto Otto's carriage in the front with him. "What the fuck is that?!" I asked. "Are you kidding me? There is only one creature that flys through fog like that, it's the White Whale." Otto said. "That's no whale!" I exclaimed pointing at the general direction. "That's a fucking flying fish!" I added. The Whale screamed piercing the air.

"Can you see it?" Subaru asked. "If I could see it Subaru, surely you can!" I yell at him. "I just had to ask!" He replied. Then I looked behind us and it was opening its mouth sucking us in some. "I see it now!" I said pointing at it. Then I started to fly into it but was able to hold onto the edge of the carriage. "Someone help me!" I yelled. Rem then jumped to the Whale and hit it with her chain ball causing it some distress. Rem jumped to the front with Otto and Subaru pulled me back in. "Stupid fish!" I exclaimed.

We started to move to the left of it and Rem threw the extra part of the carriage at it. "Did you get it?" Otto yelled. "I don't think a small wooden carriage is going to kill that thing." I tell him. "How are we going to get out of this? What do we do?" Subaru said to himself panicking. "I got an idea Subaru." I tell him standing up putting a hand on his shoulder.

~Subaru P.O.V~

"I got an idea Subaru." Percy said and put his hand on my shoulder. "What is it?" Rem asked. "It's a stupid fish, then it must hate fire!" He exclaimed. "That's the most stupid idea I've heard!" I tell him. "It's the only plan I have right now!" He yelled at me letting go of my shoulder. He looked at his hands for a moment then they were set ablaze. "Haha, holy cow I did it! Now, live." He said and jumped off flying to the Whale. "Wait!" Rem yelled at him and I grabbed her foot. "No, don't leave me to." I tell her. The Whales screams rang through the air. "I have too, the man I hold dear just jumped out. But he isn't strong enough. So, I will join him." Rem said and hit my neck making me lose conscious.

~TimeSkip~

I slowly woke up and the carriage was still going. I sat up and saw Otto at the front. The fog and the sound of the whale felt like it disappeared. "Otto, where's Percy and Rem?" I asked him. He was hesitant to answer. "Where are they!?" I exclaimed. "For us to get out with our lives, they jumped out to intercept it." Otto answered. I looked down and leaned back. 'They sacrificed their lives for me again.' I thought to myself. "Turn around." I said. "What?!" Otto replied. "I said, turn around." I told him and got in Otto's face. "I can't. Don't you see how big that monster is. That would be suicide." Otto told me then pushed me down. "Are you crazy? You want their hopes for us to go to waste?" Otto told me. I sat up and looked at him. "Don't you dare say anything about them!" I yell at him. "You don't see how terrible that thing is don't you? Lugnica brought their best warriors to bring it down and the White Whale killed the first Master Swordsman like it was nothing. There's no way we can win." Otto told me. This shocked me as I was in terror of his word. "The Master Swordsman, no way." I said. "I'm weak okay and so are you. There isn't nothing either of us could do that can save them." Otto told me. I gritted my teeth and looked down.

"But Percy and Rem." I said."Thankfully with the cover of the mist we were able to get out of the Whales vision, but there is no telling when it would return." Otto said. This made me furious. "Otto you better watch that mouth of yours." I tell him. "What? What do you mean Natsuki?" Otto asked. "Don't act this is some stupid game. You're saying we were fortunate?! You got to be kidding!" I exclaimed. "Think about Percy and Rem they-" I said and was interrupted. "Wait a second, who are they?" Otto asked. This caught my attention and I looked at him. "There was no one with those names among us. Neither the merchants or any of their friends." Otto said. In anger I punched him making us almost crash. "What do you think you're doing?" Otto asked. "Cut the crap. You were just praising how they saved us and now you're telling me you don't remember them!?" I yelled at him "I swear I have no idea what you are talking about." Otto replied. "Did seeing the White Whale make you lose you're mind talking about people who don't exist." Otto told me then he screamed. I turned around and saw a bloodied eyeball of the White Whale.