The ReStart

I fell off the bed of the Crusch house groaning in pain. Felix ran in worried. "Hey Percy, are you okay?" He asked helping me back up. "I'm not sure, I felt like I was thrown between universes." I groaned. 

I stand up and I was dizzy and almost fell. Felix caught me before I can fall. "You should really lay back down." He told me. "No, it's fine. Thanks Felix." I tell him getting my balance. "I'm gonna look for Subaru and Rem, I have to tell them something." I told him grabbing my hoodie. "Alright Percy." He replied. Then I left to find them.

I met Subaru and Rem at the gates of the Crusch house again. "Oh Subaru. I got to-" I said then he took my hand and ran. Rem followed behind us as she was calling out our names. My chest was hurting since technically I was still healing. "Subaru!" I yelled at him yanking my hand away. Subaru composed himself real quick and looked at me and Rem. "There's something I want to tell you." He told us. 

We were now in an area where an old building stood, but now in shambles as it was going to be reconstructed soon. "So what is it? I have to say something too." I asked him. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to freak you guys out there." Subaru apologized. I nodded. "It's okay, but you mustn't do that to Percy in his condition." Rem told him. "Don't worry, I finally get it." Subaru said stretching. "Get what?" I asked him. "We bothered alot of people, with all of our antics and getting into peoples business. But I finally found a way to take care of everything." Subaru said. "Really? Cause I also found a way." I replied. "What do you two mean?" Rem asked. "Oh it's nothing Rem. Just leave it to me." I tell her patting her head. "So what is it?" I ask him. "Well, it's what we've been told from the very beginning, but I don't know when to give up." Subaru said. 'I don't think me and him have the same idea.' I thought to myself. 

"I've made my decision." Subaru said and extended out his hand. "Run away with me." Subaru added looking at us. "...Eh?" I replied. "Huh?" Rem added. "I'm going to leave the Capitol and move far West or maybe North. I haven't decided yet." Subaru said. "Wait a second." Rem said. "Yeah, hold on there." I added then he interrupted us. "Yeah, I heard it's hard to get into the South kingdom, so but still. I don't like cold weather so I personally recommend heading Westward." Subaru said to us. We tried to talk to him but he kept interrupting us. "I know it's a last second plan, but I think the three of us can pull it off." He added. "Subaru wait, the way you're sounding, it sounds like your serious." Rem told him. "Yeah, that was a really good joke man. I also have an idea that is the complete opposite." I tell him. "It's not a joke, I can't do anything in the Capitol and I'd be even more powerless at the mansion." He told us in a sadden tone. "That's what I figured out." He added. "So, run away with me please. Staying here is not an option. That's what everyone has been telling me this whole time. I didn't want to believe it to be true so I denied it with all my might, but yeah they were right." Subaru said. 

Rem and I didn't speak, I just walked up to Subaru. Then hit him on the back of his head. "Are you out of your mind!?" I yell at him. "Percy!" Rem exclaimed. "The woman you love is in dire need of you and you wanna run away!? Think about the kids at the village! They love you dammit!" I yelled at him. "Percy, don't hurt each other." Rem said and grabbed my hands pulling me back. "Do you want to run away cause you're a little weak!?" I asked him. "Yes Percy, I want to run away. That's what I've bee-" He said and I cut him off. "Then get stronger!" I tell him. He looked down after I tell him that. His hands balled up into a fist as he trembled some. "Stop it!" Rem exclaimed and put my hands around her and she hugged me. "Stop it, don't fight." She said. I hugged her back and looked at Subaru. "Subaru, you're an amazing guy." I tell him. That made him look back at me tears in his eyes. "And we both have something to fight for. So, let's fight." I tell him extending my hand out to him. "B-but I'm weak." He said stretching his hand. "You will get stronger." I tell him. He then took my hand. I smiled at him. "Follow me and I will lead us to a better tomorrow." I added. 

"How can you be so strong even after everything we went through?" Subaru asked me. "We're not that different you know. I am weak, but I keep my head up and press forward. No matter what happens I will always find the best path for us." I said. "I was too on the verge of giving up, until I met a few people and the one responsible for my pain. They somewhat showed me the bigger picture, so I've decided to press forward no matter what." I added. "You're not weak Percy. You saved me back in the forest." Rem said. "That was a bit of luck on my end. I just played my cards well." I told her. "How can you say that, but have so much power." Subaru asked me. "Well, I don't know my power. I can't even control it when I want it, but either way. I want to save everyone and carry the burden. All you have to do is follow me and I will do my best in everything." I said and let go of Rem and Subaru taking a step back looking at them.

"I will become this world's greatest hero of all time. But I am going to need some help for I am weak right now." I tell them putting my hand on their shoulders. "You were always my hero, Percy." Rem said taking my hand tearing up some. "Even if you do become a hero, you will always be that kid that followed me around in middle school." Subaru told me hitting my arm. "We always have each other's back." He added his grim expression gone. "Alright then, let's restart the game then and truly live in this world. From level one- no this is my game we are starting from zero." I tell them. 

~TimeSkip~

We were walking back to the Crusch house. I was holding Rems hand and Subaru was walking beside me. "So, what's your plan?" He asked me. "We're going to negotiate and gather a great force to help us." I replied. "That's pretty ambitious, but for what?" Rem asked. "That's right, I didn't tell you. But something terrible will happen soon and this is the only plan I have." I tell her. 

(A/N) - I know this was short and probably not the best work I put out really. Forgive me LOL.