The Madness

We entered the mansions gates and we saw Rem's chain ball on the ground. We both let out a shaky breath. Then we turned and saw Rem on the ground. I fell to my knees as tears fell down my face. Her letter playing throughout my head.

We looked around the yard area. Bodies were laying everywhere. Similar to those we saw on our way here. Subaru got up and looked at the shed nearby that kept all the garden tools. Once he opened and looked in he fell down and puked. "They're all dead." He managed to say. "There is no way." I said. Then we got up and looked at the mansion. "Surely, Roswaal and them are." I said and walked to the mansion. Subaru followed behind me. 

It felt empty as we walked inside. We were checking everywhere for any sign of life. Then we opened a door, Ram and Petra fell out dead. "Ram, no." I said. "Petra." Subaru said and knelt by her moving her to face him. Her eyes bled and we both fell back in horror. "There is no way." I said. "It's not my fault." Subaru said shivering. We got back up and continued.

"Mellie, she didn't-" Subaru said and we went to the library. We looked around and saw a bookshelf wide open revealing a secret room. We went in and it was a glowing dark hallway. The hallway was cold as ice, probably even colder. At the end of the hallway was a door. Subaru went to open it but stopped and moved his hand. His fingers stayed on the handle making him panic and fall back. We looked around the hallway and saw those same guys frozen. Then eventually we froze right with them. I heard a voice calling out to us. But then I saw the familiar Black and White light blinding me. 

We had died. 

~New Loop~

I had woken up in bed at the Crusch mansion. I felt pain on my head feeling like I've been hit by a train. I groaned at this grabbing my head. 'What the hell was that? Those guys in the hood must've done this. But why? Could it be the group Crusch told us before we left?' I thought. All my thoughts in my head were jumbled until Felix came in the room tapping my shoulder. "Hey are you doing fine?" Felix asked me. "Huh?" I said and looked at him. "M-maybe, I uh, just have this massive headache right now." I added. "Well, okay. I heard you groaning in pain in here." Felix told me. "When is Subaru and Rem coming back?" I asked him. "Shortly now." He replied. I sat up moving the blankets off me and put my hands on my head. "Hey, Felix can you grab me my hoodie? The White thing on the chair." I tell him. He grabbed it and handed it to me. "Are you sure you'll-" Felix said. "Yeah, I'll be fine." I interrupted him and got up putting the hoodie on.

~TimeSkip~

Rem entered the house holding Subaru and the basket of apples. "Percy can you help me with him?" Rem asked me. When I heard her voice I was filled with emotions. I was sad, happy, angry with myself. "Yes I can." I replied a tear falling off me. I pick Subaru up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and carried him inside. I put him on his bed and let him rest there. Well, I hoped he did. All he did was look at the ceiling looking emotionless. Then me and Rem left him hoping he would rest. 

"What happened?" I asked her. I wanted to know where they were at when the looped began. "We were at the apple stand. Then Subaru started to act strangely. He fell on his knees and leaned onto me." Rem replied. "Yeah? Well, I'm glad you're back." I said caressing her cheek. Her face turned red and looked away. "P-percy what's this all of a sudden?" She asked. I moved my hand away from her. "Nothing, well come on we should tell Miss Crusch about Subaru." I tell her and walk ahead. 

I knock on her door. "Come in." Crusch said. I walked in with Rem. "Miss Crusch, something is up with Subaru. We're not sure what though." I tell her. "That so? We'll have Felix look at him soon after he finishes another session with you." Crusch replied to me. "Thank you." I said and bowed. Then left the room.