The Getting back into it

~Old Percy P.O.V~

I opened my eyes, and I was back at the field that never ends. "What am I doing back here!?" I exclaimed. 

I felt like I died kind of standing there. The Witches weren't here to greet me this time, so I roamed around a little. I eventually came across an oak tree, it felt out of place, but I sat under it for some shade. I didn't know what'll happen next, so I closed my eyes.

~Percy~

I was laying with the girls when I opened my eyes. It was morning and I felt the morning sunlight hit me. I wiggled out from between the girls and fell on the ground. I stood back up and looked at Rem and Ram. I felt happy that they were here, but then I remembered that I don't know them at all. So then I looked away and grabbed my long coat and threw it on. Slowly I crept out of the room and closed it behind me. 

As I was closing the door I heard someone's voice. "I'm surprised you're up early." Emilia said. This startled me and I jumped a little as I closed the door. "Yeah, well Rem and Ram almost killed my arms." I replied. "Are you feeling okay?" Emilia asked. I looked at her puzzled. "I mean, are you doing fine?" She said. "Well, it does feel weird. I feel like I am in a body that doesn't belong to me, so I am still trying to process what I would normally do." I tell her. "Don't feel that way. It is your body after all." A cat said flying out of her hair. "Holy cow! A talking cat!?" I exclaimed. "Oh yeah, you may not have seen me in a while. I'm Puck." He introduced himself. 

We were outside walking around. "So, I was not just a Hero but I was also your servant?" I asked. She had told me that Subaru and I were servants of the Roswaal mansion. "Then you fired me?" I added. "In a way yes. I did that because of what you and Subaru did, but that is in the past now." Emilia told me. "Alright, I'll leave it at that." I said. We stopped and sat down on the grass. "So, what happens now? Do me and Subaru part ways with you or are we still together?" I asked. She chuckled a bit. "Well given all that has happened. What you guys went through and you losing your memory. I would be glad to take you guys back." Emilia said. 

~TimeSkip~

We were all gathered just outside of Miss Crusch's gates. "This is all I can give you for now." Crusch said motioning to the Dragon drawn carriage. "Thank you this is fine enough." Emilia said. "I do think Percy should stay here, I can see what I can do to heal him." Felix offered. "No, you have done enough for me. I am alive and that's what matters." I tell him. "Besides we will meet again in a week." Subaru chimed in. 

"We should be heading out, it will be nightfall by the time we get back." Ram told us. "Alright," I said. I turned to face Miss Crusch. "Thank you for taking care of me. We'll see you soon." I said. Then with that we all got onto the Dragon Drawn Carriage. Rem and Ram were up front driving it and Emilia, Subaru and I were inside. 

"I wonder how the villagers are." Subaru said. "Yes, it will be good to see them again." Emilia said. I just looked out the window as we left the Capitol. I didn't want to think what will happen when we see the villagers again. "Percy." Emilia said bringing me back to reality. "Yeah?" I asked. "Did you hear Subaru?" She asked. "Huh?" I said and looked at him. "Petra's been asking for you. She'll probably want to see you when we go back." Subaru told me. "Alright, I don't think it'll go well if I don't even remember her." I remind Subaru. "Don't worry about that you'll probably tell when we get there." He told me. 

~TimeSkip~

We finally made it back to the mansion. We went through the village, but they were still settling down finally coming back after a few days. Emilia told me that we can come down to the village tomorrow. 

We stayed together and hung out really in one of the study rooms. It felt really uncomfortable in there. We didn't speak to each other really, Subaru and Emilia talked. While Rem and Ram were standing with me. After a few minutes of this I spoke out. "Guys, I may have lost my memories, but treat me all the normal." I told them. This looked to ease the tension. "We should get some rest, we went through a lot these past few days. We need it." I tell them and walk out the room.